What's new

Get paid to play

So I am quite anxious to know how much this boomplayer pays you and how much you are using daily to stream music in terms of data consumption and if you think that your expenses is lesser than your income.
I tried it for some time but stopped it cos the mobile data consumption to streamline. Is much. Not something I would be subscribing steadily to earn something which won't afford it for me.

Last edited:
Maybe I don't know the usage of this application because I just uninstalled it on my phone some weeks ago. I only enjoyed the musics but I couldn't use it to fetch money.

I don't think the earning potential on such forums is quite the talk. I would rather work on paid to chat forums but I am yet to find one

I tried it for some time bi stopped it cos the mobile data consumption to streamline. Is much. Not something I would be subscribing steadily to earn something which won't afford it for me.
This is the reason why I will never do it and you for sure that the amount that someone can be able to end on the platform would not be able to compared to the amount that they will be paying for the job.

I always wanted to use Playtime but since they are discriminating against me, I am really disappointed with them. Play Time was a really good opportunity for me to earn money, but I am really disheartened by their discrimination.

This is the reason why I will never do it and you for sure that the amount that someone can be able to end on the platform would not be able to compared to the amount that they will be paying for the job.
That's just what we are saying dear. The amount they're paying is simply very low compared to what we are spending to accomplish their task.

Companies are looking for your answers. They are ready to pay. Your answers help to make products and services better. And it is fun to answer.

I think the best way to enjoy these get paid to play apps is if they provide points or pay for the apps running in the background or being installed at all. Because they pay peanuts and it won't be any rewarding for all the data and time spent

[QUOTE="Good-Person, post: 418878, member: 7498"Yes, it does seem like a good idea. Cointiply does offer such kind of money earning opportunity. They have a separate section called "Playtime" for their users. However, it is only available for Tier 1 countries, unfortunately.

It's really unfortunate that those in the third world countries who needs a couple of cents here and there for proper living are the ones deprived of these opportunities the most. There are tons of high paying survey sites and apps out there but they are not available to people from the struggling parts of the world.
[/QUOTE]
Very true. There are a lot of very high paying survey platforms out there that I have come across with very over the roof payment rewards for surveys, but not made accessible for third tier countries by the companies

In the paid programs section it should have a section called paid to play paid to charge because those are types of online sites.Just play you install games to phone Run app for certain amount of time and paid.Current is paid to play as well as paid to charge.Current also pays for listening to music.I do current and justplay every day.
My brother most of the paid to play games app that are available are scams. I have tried many of these game apps and they did not pay. Only few of them have paid me. And what they paid is very small compared to the time. But only that it is fun playing the game. And it is ok

A paid to play platform I am aware of is my profit land, I was even referred to the platform by a bizdustry user! There you earn cash for coming online to work

Seriously, there are lots of scams out there in the world today and I'm really very careful with where I invest my time and money because they are very precious.

That's just what we are saying dear. The amount they're paying is simply very low compared to what we are spending to accomplish their task.
I can only be enthusiastic about using a streaming application to either stream any music or movies that I want to watch and not because I want to end using the platform as from experience what I have found out about most of this music streaming applications is that whatever that they can pay you he's always so little compared to the amount that you can expend on data to do the streaming.

Seriously, there are lots of scams out there in the world today and I'm really very careful with where I invest my time and money because they are very precious.
You should look out for signals before investing, there are always some signals that usually predict if a site is scam for example, many scam sites have poor graphics and high interest rates.

Maybe I don't know the usage of this application because I just uninstalled it on my phone some weeks ago. I only enjoyed the musics but I couldn't use it to fetch money.

Can you please try Cointiply's "Playtime" featuren and give us some feedback? I have heard that a person can earn up to $1 per day playing games on Cointiply. I want to see if they discriminate against people or not. I feel that they are discriminating against Tier 3 countries.

There are platforms that pays people to play games and also install apps and games but I not too interested in such apps.

There are platforms that pays people to play games and also install apps and games but I not too interested in such apps.

Unfortunately, the apps and websites that pay you to play games do not pay much money. The only app that truly pay you to earn money is "Playtime" by Cointiply but they discriminate against people. You can try it and see if it woriks for you or not.

I can only be enthusiastic about using a streaming application to either stream any music or movies that I want to watch and not because I want to end using the platform as from experience what I have found out about most of this music streaming applications is that whatever that they can pay you he's always so little compared to the amount that you can expend on data to do the streaming.
When you're streaming those music you shouldn't like carry in your mind that the music will be a rewarding one, but rather an appreciation for your time patronizing them.

Me i don't believed with such site because i hate wasting my time on what does not add value to me that's why i stick to forums like this to earn.

When you're streaming those music you shouldn't like carry in your mind that the music will be a rewarding one, but rather an appreciation for your time patronizing them.
Well if it's soon then it is a good initiative but I wouldn't advise anyone to do that as a way to earn money online because if anyone does that then that person is in the door process of losing out.

Well if it's soon then it is a good initiative but I wouldn't advise anyone to do that as a way to earn money online because if anyone does that then that person is in the door process of losing out.
Lol, that's very low incentive of money to be considered as a proper means of earning online. Unless you're a music type, then you can do it for fun.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back