What's new

Get paid to play

In the paid programs section it should have a section called paid to play paid to charge because those are types of online sites.Just play you install games to phone Run app for certain amount of time and paid.Current is paid to play as well as paid to charge.Current also pays for listening to music.I do current and justplay every day.

I know an application that I have made a lot of money from so far and I am still working with it. I also posted on bizdustry topic + evidence. if you are interested, consult the topic, leave a reply there or give me a private message. :)

I am not a gamer therefore, I have never tried any get paid to play games. But I do know if you are a gamer and if you want to make money, you can try streaming games on various platforms.

I think what you're trying to say is micro job sites. There are sites like this that pay you to complete simple tasks like following somebody on social media or downloading a mobile app.

Are you aware about a few micro jobs that pay a much better amount? Micro jobs can also increase your income if you are truly dedicated. I would really appreciate if you can share some great micro job sites. Thanks!

This is a good way to make money online. It's just that most of this games owner do make it really hard to make money with their PLATFORM after playing the game
You're right.
Most times after playing games on these sites, it is difficult to withdraw your earnings or something else goes wrong. This makes it feel like most paid to play sites are scam.

To be very honest I don't know place where you can get paid to play games online. The only one I know is get paid to post on forums. You can receive your earnings in form of cryptocurrency which we can convert into fiat currency in your country.

Hmmmm, have u ever withdrawn or do you know anyone who have gotten payed by this Current and Just play? I would really like to get more information on these sites.

I've read about poor reviews of such sites. The only play to earn people seem to really succeed at these days are crypto play to earn games. It would be interesting to try that out.

Actually I have ever had of such thing that one will install a game app and play the game to be earning, but most sites that usually do that don't actually last long.

If you are talking about games I think there are alot of programs which help you to make money playing game but the issue is that I dont just like any program that pays you for game playing.
I even like survey work to it

I have seen people making money when streaming games online but i have not been able to make money online through playing games because the data connection it consumes is too much .
I am not a gamer therefore, I have never tried any get paid to play games. But I do know if you are a gamer and if you want to make money, you can try streaming games on various platforms.

This is a good way to make some good amount of cash online. The only issue here is that it's always hard to reach cash out as some of the owner of the games do make it hard.

You will needs to explain better for people to understand how you want this feature to be. I don't know if playing of games can actually generate revenue to the platform who is hosting these games.

Gaming platforms are good, you'll be earning and the same time entertaining yourself, but with my little experience on gaming platforms you can hardly earn a good amount of money playing games.

Personally I think they're many online gaming apps and platforms across the web that offer paid to play services. Normally this gaming apps requires users to pay for membership subscriptions and stuff. I don't consider them worthy for me though

Personally I think they're many online gaming apps and platforms across the web that offer paid to play services. Normally this gaming apps requires users to pay for membership subscriptions and stuff. I don't consider them worthy for me though
If they will asked for membership payment then I rather avoid it. Most of them would give you a very hard time to earn reasonable money. I don't really have time to waste on unprofitable things.

I don't get your descriptions. Do you mean earning from downloading and playing games? Because I have tried out such in the past and the earnings were way too slow
The topic and the write up is not clear actually and people don't understand it , I think he meant to talk on the websites that pays you to play games on their websites .

This actually a good idea to earn money online, You can use that as a way to earn money, playing games online can really earn you a considerable amount of money.

I believe that you are referring about micro employment sites.
There are websites like this one that will pay you to carry out easy actions like downloading a smartphone app or following someone on social media.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back