What's new

Family versus Job/business, which among the two is most important?

And the early stage of your life job and business is the most important thing ,because if you really concentrate on your business and your succeed ,your family will always be there for you ,you will have much opportunity to take care of them.

Family first. I will never ever put business before family, at least not the close ones. If it's a distant relative or someone who hurt me, well then I am sorry but I've got to cut you out of my life.
I do not think that there is anyone that would actually put his job or business first at the expense of his family. The fact is that which family by our side we can achieve big things so we were always choose family over any business at all of us came into this world through family.

In everything i think family should come first in my opinion i don't know of others, because job or business is a way of looking for money to satisfy the need of the family, then if you look at it that way without the family to satisfy their need nobody will look for the job or business and also only family can accept the wrong you did and still love so family above.

family is of no doubt very important but at the same time our business is also very important because without it we may not be able to feed our families.

Family and business/job are both important in life but one comes before the other. Family should be given more importance than business/job because the reason why a person gets a job or starts a business is to provide for the family. Even when a business fail or a person gets sacked from work, family will be there to help the person stand again.

Our society now is seeing a large number of highly immoral youths because of people who chose their job or business over family, even research proves it, so family first.

Of course it is family that comes first before the money as the money is made because of the family and not family being made because of money. No matter what one may achieve in life, without a family, the said person is seen as a failure. That is just my opinion.

Family comes first man. A lot of people in the comments agree as well. What is the purpose of having money and not being able to enjoy it with the people you love???

The two are very important, and it does not actually make sense to put your self in a situation that you have to choose. If you go for family alone, how do you feed and take care of the family? Your job is also important. If you go for your job, it can never be more important than your family which is life. So its best you do not create a situation whereby your business becomes more important. Family is golden.

Both is important as you need money to run the family. But if I find myself in a situation where I will need to choose I will prefer to go with my family. I can't abandon my family because of a job. That's not possible

As a much you need money to keep the home running, do you think your job/business comes before your family or vice-versa?
It's not a matter of which one that comes first. Of course everyone one will say the family comes first, but the job or business is need to sustain and run the family. So, both are important

Right from origin I've always assisted my parents in their business. I never work elsewhere cos of job scarcity, until i decided to start alone from the business i inherited from my parents.

If you have reached the stage in your life where you have some responsibilities to take care of, then your job will be very important as well as your family 👪 because the money is very important.

Your family should come first weather it's raining or not. Your business can fall today, but your family will always be by your side.

Both are very important and a balance must be made between both, as far as you will not like to see both derail or run down, if you don't strike a balance, you will definitely see the negative effects, therefore, one should pay close attention to both.
They are very important in the life of the individual involve.But it will very wise for the individual to properlly manage this issues very well.But you cannot place business above the issue of family,but the business aspect is also important.

Most of the people would prefer their family to their business and I can understand that. However, there are many individuals who are abandoned by their family and their family no longer remains their top priority, so they prefer their business.

As a much you need money to keep the home running, do you think your job/business comes before your family or vice-versa?
Family members are very important, just know how to place priority to either your business or family, I think the most important thing is just know how to balance the two

It's always very challenging to have your family members working for you because they will take the business to be a family business and most times will not be very serious doing it.

Your job. You are useless to your family if you don't have anything doing. Placing them over your job someday it'll back fire. Family is important so is your job

To be candid job first and family after all because if you don't have work and make no et as well no family would recognize your present so I take my work or business first and family next I guess.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back