What's new

Family versus Job/business, which among the two is most important?

Both are obviously important. We just need to be careful in our dealings such that the relationship with one doesn't disturb the other.
A man without a job will not be regarded by his family if he doesn't bring anything to the table

As for me both comes first and both have there important and there roles and based on there roles I go for my family first because with my family I believe everything going to be okay and fine because you working based on family and without family you are dead man

Family should always come first before anything, don't see the essence of business without family, both are important but you have to work for something, family sometimes is one of the factor that keeps one going in business.

As a much you need money to keep the home running, do you think your job/business comes before your family or vice-versa?
It is a “meaning and contentment of life” type of statement. No one is irreplaceable. When you leave an organization or a job, remember that they will move on without you, but your family will be the one thing goes with you. Never forget that your family is more important than your job.

You know, if you've got a real turnaround you're gonna have to lead the whole process If you've if you've come in and in a really bad situation you're just got to lead the whole thing.
Don't delegate it to strategic planning.
But you know if you're in a pretty stable company you've got a good team then your job is really to set the right process up and then check in and see how they're doing.

I have to say that this is a very good and sensitive topic. My opinion is that the family should come first, money is needed to get basic things and satisfy family members but some situations require family love and support.

You can not write off family with or without business,how certain is the business going to yield profit. Business will come and go but family will always be there.

Family should always come first before anything, don't see the essence of business without family, both are important but you have to work for something, family sometimes is one of the factor that keeps one going in business.
As you describe it well, the family is primordial and is even the engine that drives you to work, therefore it is of utmost importance. The business is also important because it is the way to support or help the family, since without money there is no family progress. Both have their definite importance

I think the important one is family ahead of anything but you could balance that ,and if you get a job ,you could make time for your family and also your job too i think

Both are all important but job is the the most important because without it you may not be able to sustain a family of the requirements for daily survival.

Logically it's supposed to be family first before any other thing,but the society we live in now is very difficult so one needs the business to sustain the family.

Family and business are ranked differently on the scale of preference. If you are to give a reason for why you work, you will see that family upkeep is the main focus.

One of the most valuable lessons I've learned in my leadership growth is that "your family is more important than your work." It's so significant, in fact, that it's one of the more common statements I've shared with others in conversations about job decisions over the years, particularly when they've come to me struggling to figure out what's best for their family.

Family first in everything but you can't rule out the important of business in supporting the family. The family needs the business to survive it daily needs, you just have to device a way to balance the two so as not to affect the family.

Concerning which among the two is the most important between family and job/business. Well, I believe family should come first before your job/ busines, though money gained or acquired from your job/business is what an individual uses to feed is family but nevertheless, family is much more important. I see the two as what can compliment each other anyways

In this case you are to balance it both are importance because to run the family you need money and for your business to be relevant in your life you need a family both work together for there benefit.

There are things in life that if being placed side by side, they just do not corelate and as such you should try to mix the two of them in a safe mane. You need a business or a job in order to earn money to take care of a family just make sure you do it well.

Even though, family is more important to me but that doesn't mean that I will down play my business because of family. Without business, the family wouldn't eat.

Even though, family is more important to me but that doesn't mean that I will down play my business because of family. Without business, the family wouldn't eat.
You are right, family is the most important thing, but work cannot be left aside since it is the means of support for the family. What we must do is to manage our time in order to dedicate the right amount of time to each one.

There have been so many people that have been trying to place the two side by side but really, all of them are of extreme important to one and as such time should be allocated for all of them.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back