What's new

Family versus Job/business, which among the two is most important?

No, the family should come first, money is needed to get basic things and satisfy family members but some situations require family love and support so if you push your family away just because of a career or business, a time is coming that those things will no longer be there and the only thing to fall back on will be your family.

Even though working to get money is important family is more important.... we should always make out time to stay and bond with our family members.... most times people tend to overwork themselves and neglect their families

Family is number one and job number two but we need the job to take care of the family.
The real issue is you trying to paint these two things as being in opposition to each other.
What I understand Is that both of them are always complimentary and they should remain so.

As a much you need money to keep the home running, do you think your job/business comes before your family or vice-versa?
Family is very important, but you also need job and business in other to maintain your family, because without money you cannot effectively provide for your family. So even though family is everything, money is key and that can be gotten through jobs and businesses. The bottom line is to strive to find a work-life balance so as not to neglect your family.

Family first. I will never ever put business before family, at least not the close ones. If it's a distant relative or someone who hurt me, well then I am sorry but I've got to cut you out of my life.

hello, the family is the basis of society is the scale of priorities first is the family and then work, it will also depend on the values instilled in each home, work is important when it comes to meeting the needs for the well-being of the itself, but it does not cover emotional problems that in the future may affect as much as starting a home or undertaking a project

This should not even be a question in the first place. Ofcourse family is more important and family comes first. Sure you can get all the money and things you want with your business. But that's just it.. if you choose to prioritize your business than your family your relationship will soon grow apart until all you have is your business. In the end i doubt you will be happy.

The two is important because they are interrelated if you experience setbacks your family stand by you. The profit you make from business is what you use to sustain the family. You have to balance both

As a much you need money to keep the home running, do you think your job/business comes before your family or vice-versa?
Both have there own importance.we need job or any business to run our family and ful fill their needs and wishes.so I think job/business is more imp than family.if we get stable financially then we can give good time to our family.

Family is very important. And also money is a most important. The both terms are very important in a person life. Buy no matter how the important of money may be. I can not place it over my family.

Before the job, your family is there, during the job, your family is there, even after your retirement, your family will still be there but the job can never be there at your old age, your family surely comes before your job, although your job too is very important

This is the usual dilemma of a working mother that usually results in her resignation from the job. That happens when there is a baby. That is why working online is a salient part of our life now. If you cannot work in the office then you can probably earn money by working online. It is not much, I know, but at least it can help alleviate the tight budget. Besides, you learn things when you work online.

Nothing in this life is more important than family, even if you have the most successful and lucrative business, the family comes first ... There is something that not all the gold in the world can buy and it is time, and time is to share it with the people we love ... that's true wealth

business is based on 4 things :
1-work
2-relationships
3-health
4-mental health
as you can see, relationships is a part of those things, including your relationship with family, you can't pick over the other, because in sometimes, business won't help your family, same goes to the other times, so balance between them

Job is necessary for all family man but it's not compulsory, but your family is very important, without Job, you can survive with your family around you, but without your family, you might not be able to succeed in your job

family and job or business is not a thing to be compared, one is really important than the other, family that is blood is very important than ones job, not in some cases though, there are times when the family one want to sacrifice for is not worth it, so at times it is better to choose ones job than choosing the family.
Post automatically merged:

family and job or business is not a thing to be compared, one is really important than the other, family that is blood is very important than ones job, not in some cases though, there are times when the family one want to sacrifice for is not worth it, so at times it is better to choose ones job than choosing the family.
Post automatically merged:

Both are important to ones life. But one is a necessity(family) while the other(Job) is optional. We all work hard to feed our families and meet their needs. Without our families we're nobody, and we have no reason to work. Some of us live for our family and not ourselves, they are source of inspiration to keep striving and make ends meet.

Business or job can only satisfy the financial status of a man but family fills the emotional physical and others the reason you started a business in the first place was for the home front .these makes family comes first no matter what

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back