What's new

Family versus Job/business, which among the two is most important?

As much as we need money to take care of our basic needs, we need to take the time to set our priorities right, I will choose my family over business.

Our priorities change by the passage of time and we change them according to the conditions. There are many people who are always ready to spend time with family because they might have time, but many people are not able to do so because they are just too busy.

Family Is important and the job is important too.Money is needed to provide basic needs for the family.I wouldn't choose one out of the two. I will rather go for both.
Yes.
Both the family and a job or business are important.
But one has to understand that without a job or business, the family may not thrive well.

Our priorities change by the passage of time and we change them according to the conditions. There are many people who are always ready to spend time with family because they might have time, but many people are not able to do so because they are just too busy.
There is truth in what you have said, I have even have some experience with this as well, but no matter how busy you find yourself, always make time for your family. Cause if you succeed in making it to the top by neglecting those around you, the top would be too lonely. The things you neglect now or feel you are too busy to handle right now, in the nearest Future, they would affect you. Even if it's some few hours, always have some time for your family.

Family is always more important to me than business and I guess it should come first, so whatever we do in life should not be in detriment to your family members but rather for their own good; hence the need to take serious your money making methods

As much as we need money to take care of our basic needs, we need to take the time to set our priorities right, I will choose my family over business.
Well everybody has their own opinion, but to me I don't consider family for now until I attained certain financial freedom then I can choose to concentrate in them. I believe that family will always be there but now is the right time to pursue your future and get all the things you want.

As a much you need money to keep the home running, do you think your job/business comes before your family or vice-versa?
Family and business are both important.
To be able to run your home effectively, finances has to be in place.
So, while you are at your business, it does not mean you are putting it before your family.

Both of them are equally important in my own perspective. You need your job in order to keep financing the family. You also need your family when you are facing difficulties with your job. You must learn to strike a balance between the job and your family. One must not affect the other.

Family is number one and job number two but we need the job to take care of the family.
The real issue is you trying to paint these two things as being in opposition to each other.
What I understand Is that both of them are always complimentary and they should remain so.

I recently had to quit my job so as to take care of my sick Mom. This is because I believe that family comes before a job. The good thing is that I will be letting other family members work therefore they can fend for us.

Yes.
Both the family and a job or business are important.
But one has to understand that without a job or business, the family may not thrive well.
In real life situation , both family and job are very important aspect of life which must be taken care of everytime but most importantly business is the first thing to handle because without money, your family will deny and reject you.

To me the most important thing is jobs before family because if I don't have money how will I be able to take care of the family, money should always come first because without money you won't be able to do anything.

I recently had to quit my job so as to take care of my sick Mom. This is because I believe that family comes before a job. The good thing is that I will be letting other family members work therefore they can fend for us.
That's a very good thing to do do the person that nurture you from onset, there are situations like that where you will be force to choose between family and business,

Both are obviously important. We just need to be careful in our dealings such that the relationship with one doesn't disturb the other.
A man without a job will not be regarded by his family if he doesn't bring anything to the table
That is definitelly correct,because you cannot excuss one from the other,reason why one need to have a balance when dealing with such delicate issue,it need to be properlly balanced so that one does not suffer.

The family business is a trap.You feel emotionally invested, plus no independence and most of the time you won't only be calling the shots. So I choose the latter.

Without jobs or business , you can't possibly take care of your family. Business and employment is the most important thing for me because that is what I would used to take care of my family the way I needs.

Both family and job are very important but no matter anything you do you should try as much as possible to keep your family intact because your family will be there for you no matter the circumstance.

If you are into a business you should try as much as possible to make time for your family because they are part of you and they are mainly the reason why you are into a business.

Without Malkin money , family will be rendered useless most especially if you are the breadwinner of the family in which everybody is looking up to you , its the money that you made from the business that will make the family rally around you.

It is important that one should consider the family first you shouldn't make your business override your family no matter what happens. Your family occupy the number one position in your heart anytime any day.

It is important that one should consider the family first you shouldn't make your business override your family no matter what happens. Your family occupy the number one position in your heart anytime any day.
Both are very important aspect of life but family superceed it , If you make money in life , you definitely will take care of your family , but money is also very important .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back