What's new

Family versus Job/business, which among the two is most important?

Both are very important because you need your job to provide for the family so in my own opinion you just have to pay attention to both

Many people have stated that both family and business are important and this is true. However, many people deliberately never focus much on family and prefer business and this is because they do not have a good relationship with their family members and they focus more on making more money and making their life much better by gaining financial success.

Family still remains number one in anything one does. I might earn as much as I want from my business, but without family such earning is worthless. After earning all the monies you feel like earning, you must ultimately return back to your family to spend such money on. Family remains number one.

I believe that no matter how tough life becomes you should not try to separate the two of them because they are equally very important. You need your family to keep you psychologically ahead and also you need your job in order to take care of them.

As a much you need money to keep the home running, do you think your job/business comes before your family or vice-versa?
No.
Family should always come first.
A job or business is important as well because without a job or business that generates money, how do you take care of your family?

The family will have to come first before your job in my own view. If the the family were not there, then I would have said your job should come first before anything else

Family Is important and the job is important too.Money is needed to provide basic needs for the family.I wouldn't choose one out of the two. I will rather go for both.

Family Is important and the job is important too.Money is needed to provide basic needs for the family.I wouldn't choose one out of the two. I will rather go for both.
That's just it, instead of placing importance on one over the other, why not just give attention to the one that needs attention at that moment, because both are needed, you are working because you want your family to live a comfortable life.

In our quest to make ends meet we often misplace priorities and forget the basics, family has always been there before job or business which is why they should be more important

Family is very important to anybody. But one's job is as important too as well. These two things are not something to say on is more important than the other actually

Family is very important and should always come first before any other thing. However, you need to be able to provide for your family by devoting adequate attention and time to your business or job.

I think both are equally important. You need your family but you also need work or business in order to afford a living. Therefore, one needs to learn how to balance the two such that non of them takes too much of their time that they neglect others.

This is really tough to answer though but I'll choose family over business anyday anytime because once you're down in business and have no means to get back up, family would always stick with you no matter what.

As a much you need money to keep the home running, do you think your job/business comes before your family or vice-versa?
No doubt money is very important to meet the family needs. But family comes first, they are all we have. They are irreplaceable but we are replaceable in our place of work. Any work or business that is depriving your children, wife or husband your physical presence most of the time, Is not worth it.

I think both are equally important. You need your family but you also need work or business in order to afford a living. Therefore, one needs to learn how to balance the two such that non of them takes too much of their time that they neglect others.
Do you have any tips for does who might be battling to balance their work life and family? I would like to hear your point of view on this aspect.

Family and jobs are two entirely different things. The importance of family in our lives should not be taken lightly. Why do we even work in the first place? To take care of our family. So there you go.
This has to be what we place as topmost value in our lives,some persons might think otherwisw,but family comes first,because what is the essence of looking for money if there are no family to enjoy it.

Well family is actually very important but then we need the job so we can get money and take care of family and family is more important because it grooms one
Post automatically merged:

Well family is actually very important but then we need the job so we can get money and take care of family and family is more important because it grooms one

I think one must be able to find some kind of balance. They both are very important. If I were to pick though, I would take money, without money most times, you are useless to family

I beleive bith family and job/business are very important aspect in a man's life bevause job satisfy the financial need while family satisfy the emotional need and without money , family can get separated.

It depends on the pay and worth of the job , because there are some jobs that aren't worth the hype and you can't choose your family business over ,as it will be more important for you to run your family business first

If you do not have a job or business, how would you take care of your family. You need money to look after your family. However, if you do not care about your family, what s the point of making money?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back