What's new

Family versus Job/business, which among the two is most important?

As a much you need money to keep the home running, do you think your job/business comes before your family or vice-versa?
I know of many people that have misinterprete the important of family, family is everything, I know you need the business to take care of your family , you just have to balance things up

Both are very important that we should always learn to create balance between both and also know that business or job will come and go but family will always be there for you.

Well this particular topic cannot be overcome concluded both of them are very important most especially the family and then the businesses they both work hand-in-hand because without the business and then the income you can take good care of the family

Both are important and can be different things for different people but it's normal that it's a business that sustains a family and when the business is not where it should be then the family would be affected

If your family business is well-funded with enough capital but he can be able to compete in the market industry for customers I believe it's a more better for you to work in your family business.

I think family first before job or business I know we all need money in the family that should not make us to stop thinking about the family.

I think family first before job or business I know we all need money in the family that should not make us to stop thinking about the family.
In our culture it is always family first. However, I know some business owners whose priority is the business. Even Sundays and holidays are not observed anymore with the daily grind in the business. In fairness to those business owners their family is well provided for with the finances.

As a much you need money to keep the home running, do you think your job/business comes before your family or vice-versa?
In pursuit of money, you should always pay attention to your family because they're largely part of the reason you're working. Do not get yourself involve in job that will take you away from your family especially mothers as this will really affect your children. Your family should come first, because if the family is not properly handled the society will suffer it.

Before any thing is compared I feel the two must have things in common,but here they perform two different function,to me family is not same as business,they both perform different function

Both of them are really important and they should be handled with care sometimes job can be the most important because that is where you get the money that is necessary to take care of your family.

Why should you separate family from jobs or business. You can help your family, support your family only when you have money. You will make money only when you you have a job or business

I felt that this two things are extremely different from each other one can not compare family to work they have their own function to perform,but one shouldn't bring a family case or affair and interrupt with business.

Both have their own importance.we need job or any business to run our family and ful fill their needs and wishes.so I think job/business is more imp than family.if we get stable financially then we can give good time to our family.

The major challenges to the best of my knowledge is mechanised farming, most farmers iny country do not have the necessary tools to harvest their crops easily, which affects the output

My family comes first because without them, I would not be having the need to want to be working as hard as I have been working all this year's. So, family to me comes first

Family is a necessary part of existence. The aim of having a job or business is to be able to make ends meet to take care of them. Family takes the lead!

It should be family first, cause at the end of the day all you worked and sweat for is for the family, so we shouldnt enstrange ourselves to our family all in the name of making money.

No, the family should come first, money is needed to get basic things and satisfy family members but some situations require family love and support so if you push your family away just because of a career or business, a time is coming that those things will no longer be there and the only thing to fall back on will be your family.
That's why I would put work first for now. Family ain't going anywhere make enough money and then rest and concentrate on family

Even though working to get money is important family is more important.... we should always make out time to stay and bond with our family members.... most times people tend to overwork themselves and neglect their families

There are many people who would rather prefer their business over families and this is why they never actually give importance to families and this is why their family members often complain about them. This is a hrsh reality.

Both are very important because you need your job to provide for the family so in my own opinion you just have to pay attention to both

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back