What's new

Ever been a co-boss for a business?

Well, at least you gained experience from the whole journey. I haven't been a co-boss or partner yet. Someday hopefully. I think experiences like this help shape you for the better.

This experience will serve you in the future, as it leaves teaching and learning. Many times we do not think about the negative aspects of entrepreneurship, and we must not fail to evaluate and take the necessary measures. The next time you take such a decision you should try to leave everything in writing and endorsed by lawyers.
Actually I have been a partner for a business but not co-boss when you come to me being a partner for a temporary transaction and a contractor business which we handle and did with a co partner

I have been a co-boss for a business but had to split due to trust issues and bad attitudes, they were costing the business lots of problems though the experience was quite interesting

I could still remember when I was running my sister's business,it wasn't a simple task but it was a lifetime experience it opened my eyes to so many things about business and how to deal with humans attitude

I could still remember when I was running my sister's business,it wasn't a simple task but it was a lifetime experience it opened my eyes to so many things about business and how to deal with humans attitude
It is not easy to deal with people as described by @Ezequiel, I think that among all the things that a business has, dealing with staff and customers can be quite complex. It takes a lot of wisdom and patience.

No I have never been a co boss for any business in the past before. And I don't intend to becoming one anytime soon either. Because I am not really one for partnership business

No I have never been a co boss for any business in the past before. And I don't intend to becoming one anytime soon either. Because I am not really one for partnership business
I am responsible where I work as an employee, however it is a high responsibility. When having a company or business I agree with you, it is better to work without a partnership as this minimizes any inconvenience with the partners.

I never been into partnership business before, but that's what I'm considering at the moment with someone closer to me due to the vision we share together.

Being a co boss means starting a business with someone or actually managung a usiness with another person , I am into catering works with a friend and the business is going on well.

I never been into partnership business before, but that's what I'm considering at the moment with someone closer to me due to the vision we share together.
You are a cautious man, and if you decide to make such a decision you should have already evaluated the pros and cons. You are sure to do well in whatever decision you make in society, should it come to fruition.

I believe prior to you begin a company you have to think about the
where you're structure business since this will certainly assist you

I have been a co-boss for a business. I was in my final year in school when I started this business and a friend of mine offered to help me out with the business. It was a great time working with him although we are still in business and I really enjoy working with him.

Definitely, I can remember when I and Mr Uty my friend started a fish farm and he was the boss & I was his co-boss because I also invested my money yet we both run the biz. Yeah.

I have always been the type that likes being independent when it comes to conducting business. I don't like the idea of going into joint business with people.

You are a cautious man, and if you decide to make such a decision you should have already evaluated the pros and cons. You are sure to do well in whatever decision you make in society, should it come to fruition.
Yes, my friend brought an idea, and I evaluated it, it's simply superb. If everything goes as planned in the business I'll simply come here to share testimony, and a gift for you, lol.

Yes, my friend brought an idea, and I evaluated it, it's simply superb. If everything goes as planned in the business I'll simply come here to share testimony, and a gift for you, lol.
That gift has surprised me @Sincerem hahaha, but the truth, what I want most is that everything goes well and if so what comes as a result is success. I know how hard you have worked and strived giving the best of you to achieve and realize your dreams.

So, this is a relatively short story about my time being a co-boss/co-business owner back in the early 2000s, around 2003 or so. A friend of mine always wanted to start a movie rental store, so, we went in on one by renting out a shop near us. We cleaned it up, fixed it up, and started a shop. It costed us a lot of money, but we got inventory from a couple closed video stores. Yes, ironic, I know.

Anyway, we opened up, and had some interest early on, as we were in a highly populated area that didn't have a close video rental store yet. But, gradually we realized movies would start to be released digitally and we knew the time was numbered. Plus, it didn't help there was a family video that came a few years after us and kind of pushed us out of there.

But yeah, we rushed into a niche business that was dying slow at the time, but we didn't think it would be so far. But yeah, our time working together was great, but closing down was a pain. He didn't want to close for the longest time. We closed in 2012 actually. So we lasted very long. At that time I believe streaming was taking over. Everyone started to just go to family video, as they happened to be a lot closer to more of the community and they would always price match our prices or even go lower sometimes. We would do the same, but it didn't matter.

My friend was a bit mad about us closing shop, but it had to be done, and he knew it. We ended with a going out of sale deal, where we were selling blu-rays,DVDs,games, and even posters. We'd sell everything dirt cheap. I grabbed every movie/game/poster I wanted for my collection. I think Family Video is still around too. It survived Redbox.
At least you must have made some money doing this business with this person and you guys have gathered a lot of experience on this business that you can easily start up the business at a different location which will definitely become successful as both of you are very experience in the business.

That gift has surprised me @Sincerem hahaha, but the truth, what I want most is that everything goes well and if so what comes as a result is success. I know how hard you have worked and strived giving the best of you to achieve and realize your dreams.
What makes me interact with you, it's simply due to your kind gestures and act of saying positive things. We've come for enough, and the time is approaching for bigger things online.

I have been a Co boss for a business. I must confess ,it was a pathetic experience for me. What i experienced made me vowed never to enter into partnership business. You don't really know what was on the mind for your colleague or partner, and that's the danger in partnership business.

I might not prefer to be a co-owner of a business because I love to be the only owner of my own business. It is really hard to trust anyone nowadays and this makes partnership-based businesses difficult to conduct.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back