What's new

Ever been fired from a job for a dumb reason?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Was there ever a time you got fired or let go from a job for a dumb reason? I know many jobs have serious rules and conditions, that sometimes if broken, could result in a loss of a job. I haven't been fired for any dumb reasons I could think of. Most of my jobs I complete and if I have issues, I usually cancel for the benefit of the buyer. Maybe you were fired for your beliefs or something you said on the internet when you were a teenager. Anyone have any dumb reasons you were fired or let go? I'd love to hear your stories.

I have never been fired from jobs. However I have quit jobs multiple times because of silly reasons. For instance, I once quit a jib because the boss threatened me to fire if I do not do the task assigned. I refused to work because it was a weekend and I was enjoying with the family. I could have gone to the workplace on Monday and pretend nothing happened but I called him and said I quit.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back