What's new

Ever been a co-boss for a business?

Yes, I've been, talking about when we started our screen guard biz with my friend and we had to come together join the the money(capital) and we started it.

What makes me interact with you, it's simply due to your kind gestures and act of saying positive things. We've come for enough, and the time is approaching for bigger things online.
Of course @Sincerem, with the passage of time we gain wisdom and experiences, which leaves us a few steps away from better opportunities and with them greater profits, that is why we must always act for our future, learning at every moment.

I have been a co boss and a co-owner of a business but then it ended very bad because I later found out that my partner was very dishonest and a cheat

Of course @Sincerem, with the passage of time we gain wisdom and experiences, which leaves us a few steps away from better opportunities and with them greater profits, that is why we must always act for our future, learning at every moment.
Yes, we learn everyday to lift our career up. We can only be successful through hardwork and live in our own, survive the earth hardship.

Yes, we learn everyday to lift our career up. We can only be successful through hardwork and live in our own, survive the earth hardship.
Well, I wish you a good relationship with your friend and that everything flows positively around the business partnership, sure you will be the boss and your friend the co-boss, they can even be 50%, the important thing is that everything goes as you expect @Sincerem.

Well, I wish you a good relationship with your friend and that everything flows positively around the business partnership, sure you will be the boss and your friend the co-boss, they can even be 50%, the important thing is that everything goes as you expect @Sincerem.
Thanks alot for the good wishes, I'll move forward towards the advancement of the business with my friend. I am also with CTF Admin to promote his Robeecoin project to gather lots of investors. That particular project interest me alot too, it's income rewarding in the future if I get real investors coming to invest around the coin using CTF. If they book the coin at its early time they should expect it to grow and bring huge investment return. That will be profit over flow for both Peter W, me and the investors in the future.

Thanks alot for the good wishes, I'll move forward towards the advancement of the business with my friend. I am also with CTF Admin to promote his Robeecoin project to gather lots of investors. That particular project interest me alot too, it's income rewarding in the future if I get real investors coming to invest around the coin using CTF. If they book the coin at its early time they should expect it to grow and bring huge investment return. That will be profit over flow for both Peter W, me and the investors in the future.
Excellent info @Sincerem, I figured you were referencing it in your whatsapp status. I need time to look for information related to Robeecoin, if you have any specific site I can get guidance on, I would appreciate it.

Yes I have been on several occasions, the last time I was the manager for one business owner. I don't know if that count as a co-boss

Excellent info @Sincerem, I figured you were referencing it in your whatsapp status. I need time to look for information related to Robeecoin, if you have any specific site I can get guidance on, I would appreciate it.
The best place you can get information about Robeecoin it's simply at CTF. You can easily use your CTF points to purchase Robeecoin of you want. The Admin is pushing the coin up, and I really love his work rate so far, that's why I'm supporting him.

The price of 1 Robee is = $0.01, their is every chance of Robeecoin hitting $1 in the next one year when the criteria is met to get listed around CEX.

So, this is a relatively short story about my time being a co-boss/co-business owner back in the early 2000s, around 2003 or so. A friend of mine always wanted to start a movie rental store, so, we went in on one by renting out a shop near us. We cleaned it up, fixed it up, and started a shop. It costed us a lot of money, but we got inventory from a couple closed video stores. Yes, ironic, I know.

Anyway, we opened up, and had some interest early on, as we were in a highly populated area that didn't have a close video rental store yet. But, gradually we realized movies would start to be released digitally and we knew the time was numbered. Plus, it didn't help there was a family video that came a few years after us and kind of pushed us out of there.

But yeah, we rushed into a niche business that was dying slow at the time, but we didn't think it would be so far. But yeah, our time working together was great, but closing down was a pain. He didn't want to close for the longest time. We closed in 2012 actually. So we lasted very long. At that time I believe streaming was taking over. Everyone started to just go to family video, as they happened to be a lot closer to more of the community and they would always price match our prices or even go lower sometimes. We would do the same, but it didn't matter.

My friend was a bit mad about us closing shop, but it had to be done, and he knew it. We ended with a going out of sale deal, where we were selling blu-rays,DVDs,games, and even posters. We'd sell everything dirt cheap. I grabbed every movie/game/poster I wanted for my collection. I think Family Video is still around too. It survived Redbox.
Well all these things are part of life experience but if you are thinking of going into a business you only have to go into a business maturedly and most especially go into the business you have a good understanding about.

I funded my friends business. While I was not co owner officially, I was a de facto Co owner (because I invested in the business). I was co owner until my friends paid back my money.

The best place you can get information about Robeecoin it's simply at CTF. You can easily use your CTF points to purchase Robeecoin of you want. The Admin is pushing the coin up, and I really love his work rate so far, that's why I'm supporting him.

The price of 1 Robee is = $0.01, their is every chance of Robeecoin hitting $1 in the next one year when the criteria is met to get listed around CEX.
I have read some post about Robeecoin on CTF, but I did not pay the necessary attention, I must reread to understand well since by your explanation it is interesting, thanks @Sincerem tomorrow I will check it, sure you will get the expected benefits.

Well not really,I have my brand and I'm the only one managing it so I don't really know how that feels but it sure has it advantages and disadvantages

One problem with partnership is the "boss system" that there can never be 2 bosses, just one will do all the time. I had experienced an informal partnership where my industrial partner is always intruding and interfering in the operation. My brother opened a business that is registered as a corporation but it is a partnership in principle. After some years he and his best friend parted ways due to disagreements in policies and in the business operation.
One of the thing to always do when you are going into ant kind of partnership be it with a brother,close relative or fried,you need to spell out the trms and agreement for each parties to abide with.

Yeah but not really a big business but have been in a partnership on an investment like a business before, it didn't go as planned but still a lot had to be learnt too on the way

No I have never been a coboss for a business with anyone before. And i don't intend becoming one either anytime soon. I am.one that likes been in my business alone running my thing and affairs privately

I started a business with somebody about two years ago and it was a bittersweet experience. It was not a good thing ultimately because he later had to split the business.

I have never been into a partnership type of business or coboss with anyone in my entire life before because of the possibility of things like misunderstanding between both parties that I see in most partnership businesses

From the little experience and how about businesses or believe that two captains cannot be in one ship at once which makes it very difficult for a business owned by two people to succeed.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back