What's new

Ever been hired to a manager job soon after being hired?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Have you ever been hired into a new job, and then find out you're later going to become the manager instead? A friend of mine was hired on as a sales guy for this company. I can't say who, but it was a decent company. Anyway, he came for the job, and then a few days later their manager was fired, and since my friend had experiencing managing a Wendy's they put him on as a temp manager until they could find a replacement. Well he ran with the job and killed it, so they hired him on full time. :)

But yeah, crazy things like this can happen. You never know.

Well, I was hired for a role and got promoted to the manager role as the organisation expanded to create a different department. It was a surprising at that time, but simply worth it having to handle role at that particular time, I must say.

Well, I was hired for a role and got promoted to the manager role as the organisation expanded to create a different department. It was a surprising at that time, but simply worth it having to handle role at that particular time, I must say.

I have never been hired as a manager right away. The fact remains that I have been working at a lower position and i have worked at a company that whose bosses were quite demanding. This is why I never desired to get promoted to the managerial level.

I've never been hired and got promoted to a manager's position almost immediately. It's a very lucky situation for anyone who was promoted fast this way. I would love to experience this sudden rise because it's going to pay more.

I've never been hired and got promoted to a manager's position almost immediately. It's a very lucky situation for anyone who was promoted fast this way. I would love to experience this sudden rise because it's going to pay more.

I think that the only way you can get promoted to such kind of position is by making sure that you yourself have enough experience related to the post of manager. What do you think? They may consider doing that if you have experience.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back