What's new

Ever been a co-boss for a business?

I have read some post about Robeecoin on CTF, but I did not pay the necessary attention, I must reread to understand well since by your explanation it is interesting, thanks @Sincerem tomorrow I will check it, sure you will get the expected benefits.
I just pray and hope things get better with Robeecoin cos I am a partaker in his project, he contacted me to help him push the coin here in Nigeria and other parts of Africa using social medias, and word of mouth if possible.

I just pray and hope things get better with Robeecoin cos I am a partaker in his project, he contacted me to help him push the coin here in Nigeria and other parts of Africa using social medias, and word of mouth if possible.
Of course @Sincerem , I'm glad they contacted you. They know that you are very good at communicating and convincing the public, thanks to your perseverance and knowledge. I wish you a lot of success.

I have not been a co-boss in any organization but I might be one early next year as am planning to launch a small business with one of my friends in the neighborhood

Personally, it is something that I will never be willing to do because of the little challenges that I have with trusting people that I will run a core business together in terms of being betrayed.

Oh my!
I have been a co-boss during my university days. I ran a printing press with a friend, it generated a lot of money for us and we always shared 50:50.

We folded up few weeks after graduation. I still miss those times.
So, this is a relatively short story about my time being a co-boss/co-business owner back in the early 2000s, around 2003 or so. A friend of mine always wanted to start a movie rental store, so, we went in on one by renting out a shop near us. We cleaned it up, fixed it up, and started a shop. It costed us a lot of money, but we got inventory from a couple closed video stores. Yes, ironic, I know.

Anyway, we opened up, and had some interest early on, as we were in a highly populated area that didn't have a close video rental store yet. But, gradually we realized movies would start to be released digitally and we knew the time was numbered. Plus, it didn't help there was a family video that came a few years after us and kind of pushed us out of there.

But yeah, we rushed into a niche business that was dying slow at the time, but we didn't think it would be so far. But yeah, our time working together was great, but closing down was a pain. He didn't want to close for the longest time. We closed in 2012 actually. So we lasted very long. At that time I believe streaming was taking over. Everyone started to just go to family video, as they happened to be a lot closer to more of the community and they would always price match our prices or even go lower sometimes. We would do the same, but it didn't matter.

My friend was a bit mad about us closing shop, but it had to be done, and he knew it. We ended with a going out of sale deal, where we were selling blu-rays,DVDs,games, and even posters. We'd sell everything dirt cheap. I grabbed every movie/game/poster I wanted for my collection. I think Family Video is still around too. It survived Redbox.

Yes i have been a co boss for a business couple of times and some paid off well while some went down the rail.. it's all about who you going into a business with, how loyal and pure are they. Becareful thou WOLFS in Sheep clothing

I have read some post about Robeecoin on CTF, but I did not pay the necessary attention, I must reread to understand well since by your explanation it is interesting, thanks @Sincerem tomorrow I will check it, sure you will get the expected benefits.

The rewards on CTF have been reduced a lot and this is why I am no longer active in there as of now. I just hope that Robeecoin's price would rise and I may deposit some money using the deposit method available on their forum, but right now I have no plans to do that.

I have never been co boss in any business before and I don't really want to be, because I want to be my own boss in my business instead of another person.

The rewards on CTF have been reduced a lot and this is why I am no longer active in there as of now. I just hope that Robeecoin's price would rise and I may deposit some money using the deposit method available on their forum, but right now I have no plans to do that.
Yes it is true, we should be where we feel good, if you don't want to enter the site, you can do it later or when you feel the confidence to do it. Still, you have to keep an eye on Robeecoin and its benefits.

So, this is a relatively short story about my time being a co-boss/co-business owner back in the early 2000s, around 2003 or so. A friend of mine always wanted to start a movie rental store, so, we went in on one by renting out a shop near us. We cleaned it up, fixed it up, and started a shop. It costed us a lot of money, but we got inventory from a couple closed video stores. Yes, ironic, I know.

Anyway, we opened up, and had some interest early on, as we were in a highly populated area that didn't have a close video rental store yet. But, gradually we realized movies would start to be released digitally and we knew the time was numbered. Plus, it didn't help there was a family video that came a few years after us and kind of pushed us out of there.

But yeah, we rushed into a niche business that was dying slow at the time, but we didn't think it would be so far. But yeah, our time working together was great, but closing down was a pain. He didn't want to close for the longest time. We closed in 2012 actually. So we lasted very long. At that time I believe streaming was taking over. Everyone started to just go to family video, as they happened to be a lot closer to more of the community and they would always price match our prices or even go lower sometimes. We would do the same, but it didn't matter.

My friend was a bit mad about us closing shop, but it had to be done, and he knew it. We ended with a going out of sale deal, where we were selling blu-rays,DVDs,games, and even posters. We'd sell everything dirt cheap. I grabbed every movie/game/poster I wanted for my collection. I think Family Video is still around too. It survived Redbox.
Back in school, I co-bossed a printing press.
It was a good experience as we didn't have conflicts. We had a lot of students who preferred our services and we splitted the money 50:50.

Being a co boss is actually very difficult depending on the person you are dealing with, if it's a easy going person good for you. I've never been a co boss

Sounds like a great learning experience. Did you two make decent money?

I personally haven't ran a small business with anyone, so I don't know if it would be feasible with the current economy, unless it is something that everyone generally needs (like hair cuts, or a specific genre store, like a hardware store).
I think running a trending service business like a haircut saloon with a partner would be a great business to partner up with someone for. Since haircut is a high demand service irrespective of environment and doesn't take much start up capital.

Yes it is true, we should be where we feel good, if you don't want to enter the site, you can do it later or when you feel the confidence to do it. Still, you have to keep an eye on Robeecoin and its benefits.

I am more interested in investing in Roobee coin because it is more profitable and a really good asset when it comes to cryptocurrency trading. My analysis of Roobee coin's graph shows that you can make good money trading Roobee coin. If you do it in a correct manner. I do not know if Robeecoin is good but Roobee coin is definitely worth considering.

I am more interested in investing in Roobee coin because it is more profitable and a really good asset when it comes to cryptocurrency trading. My analysis of Roobee coin's graph shows that you can make good money trading Roobee coin. If you do it in a correct manner. I do not know if Robeecoin is good but Roobee coin is definitely worth considering.
As far as I am concerned I have had extremely limited time, I thought about studying Robeecoin and going deeper into it but I have not been able to do it, when I have some time I do my posts and fulfill other online sites, because I started working offline and that has compacted my time. If you think Robeecoin is good to trade, I encourage you to do it according to your studies.

Yes, twice. The first was in terms of dividend, which l was randomly selected to be among the shareholder of a newly constructed Tuckshop in my college days. It was a thing of f joy to be paid every month from the profit made till l completed my school there. The second one, is that of my mother's fashion business, which l am a co owner but l have relocated and trying to set up my own.

I think before you start a business you need to consider the area where you are building the business because this will help you
It is not just about finding out all the area where you're supposed to fix the business but you should make sure that you have the capital needed to run the business successfully.

I think before you start a business you need to consider the area where you are building the business because this will help you
I have run a business partnership with a very good friend of mine which is a poultry business that both of us take care of the cost and expenses that comes into the business and also share profits equally.

Wow the world is full of experience, some business like this that involves two or more people are likely to be more successful most especially if everyone work accordingly I need unity.. how is your friend now

yeah, the time I was running into e-commerce and running an online store (drop shipping) through Shopify, me and my friend were running it together successfully.
It's very rare for you to have honest people as your business partners otherwise it's going to be very difficult for you run the business without having issues all the time.

Once you have the honest partner to do your business with you, it's always going to be an easy task for you to operate and execute your business with less stress unlike when you deal with a crook.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back