What's new

Does Giving Really Brings Increase?

When you give, you're likely to receive also that's what the Bible says, givers never lack but you just have to give genuinely and with a clean heart and also you should be able to give what you think you can do without

Given sometimes depends on us. There are alot of people who will complain, they give out but they dont really get anything in return sometimes such kind of quote is just to inspire people but sometimes it doesn't really worked out.

That is what we normally hear. We where told that giving will bring in more blessings. There are several examples that were made to actually support or corroborate the statement.

Actually I personally can't tell much about this phrase but to some extent we only believe that given brings much or increase because alot of people have been given but nothing has changed about them.

Actually I personally can't tell much about this phrase but to some extent we only believe that given brings much or increase because alot of people have been given but nothing has changed about them.
Its very wrong if you want to give you must ensure that you give willingly,if you have a God fearing mineset dont give to expect anything then the blessing and the increase will come on its own.there is nothing wrong with giving its also gladen the heart

People usually bring about all these things in order to encourage people to be giving out more. There is no guarantee that if you are given you are going to be receiving and I thought you should always spend your money wisely.

Actually those kinds of words seems to be motivational phrases or words make by people to inspire others into the habit of giving with an expectation of having something in return.

According to the word of God and according to our elders , giving out even if its a little from what you have to the people in need do bring increase in fortune for the givers.

If you want to give out something then it is very important that you should have had enough and not just because you are expecting something in return. This is not how it works as you can give a dozen and not receive anything at all.

Actually you can't give when you dont have enough for your own survival. Alot of people involved into the habit of giving but they don't actually have enough to survive.

Though its not proper to give when you don't have enough , but our parent taught us to help others even with the little we have , you dont need to wait until you have everything before you can assist people.

If you want to give out something then it will be from your abundance or you believe that the thing has the potential to become big in the future. You should not give with the expectation of getting back in return because it usually does not happen.

If you want to give out something then it will be from your abundance or you believe that the thing has the potential to become big in the future. You should not give with the expectation of getting back in return because it usually does not happen.
You don't need to have much in life before you start assisting people in needs , and you also shouldn't give out when you know it will definitely affect you when you give out.

I have read that, "the more you give, the more you receive". This is something I feel is debatable. Personally, I have seen more doors open for me after helping others, especially financially and this is making me to believe that that saying is true.
What do you think?
DO you have any similar experience?
Yes, I have similar experiences. When I give more to others in form of any help, including the financial one, my Creator creates more opportunities for me and helps me in the most unexpected ways.

Strongly agree that by giving, you will receive more. When you give, it is like you're making room for more. Same thing in knowledge, to learn more you should empty your cup.
It is not always typically true because the more you give the more you lose because sometimes the investment is a loser means with small values you avoid many loses sometimes the site is a scam.

The world does not revolve around one person and as such giving
does not automatically mean that you are going to receive. This is why it will be something that you are doing from your heart to help .

This is Exactly what we here all the time. I think that the religious leaders make us believe this. Although, it will be a great privilege to have an opportunity to help someone in need.

The world does not revolve around one person and as such giving
does not automatically mean that you are going to receive. This is why it will be something that you are doing from your heart to help .
Since the world does not revolve around just only one person like you said , that's why its good to be a cheerful giver because you will also receive from another people , but only gives out what you can afford

If you are talking from a religious perspective it is actually true because I have witnessed it before. There is this kind of self-fulfillment that comes to you whenever you give to people. Little wonder why a lot of billionaires around the world have charities. That alone should tell you that the more you give out the more you receive.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back