What's new

Does Giving Really Brings Increase?

Yes , it is true
I've experienced that a couple of times and I've heard of a lot of stories of how people receive by giving what they had.

Of course I've had such personal experience too more than once. There's one of my mentor that's an addicted giver and helper. He gave about $900 worth of goods one day and then received over 3 times that money given out the next day.
I was so bamboozled
One thing i have come to realise about the nature of human is that the way you treat others,same will be recriprocated back to you,and that includes giving,because the one you help in times of needs,definitelly sych gesture will reciprocated back to you.

Giving is good but I beleive that you dont just need to expect anything in return if you want to give just do that with bold mine and get out of there then blessing will come from God.

Its good to give but dont give with double mine.

For me I do give but I dont know if that is why am keep receiving more opportunity

Giving in term of religious matter is bring increase and open doors when you do not even expect. But in business aspects giving should be in term of gifts to attract more customers.

This is not an automatic rule because giving his supposed to be something that you are passionate about and not because you are going to expect anything in return.

Actually that's a Christian faith and it really works for those who believe in it. Given are into categories there are some that you offer simply because of personal relationships or because you needed something from someone in return.

I have read that, "the more you give, the more you receive". This is something I feel is debatable. Personally, I have seen more doors open for me after helping others, especially financially and this is making me to believe that that saying is true.
What do you think?
DO you have any similar experience?
This saying is very true. Although the opportunities may not come as tangible as the money you may have given, the opportunities you can claim just by helping a person in need is almost infinite

Using the word of God to support it , I mean the holy Bible and the holy Quran , both words of God tells us that if we give out most especially to the people that needed it , it will bring more for us .

I have read that, "the more you give, the more you receive". This is something I feel is debatable. Personally, I have seen more doors open for me after helping others, especially financially and this is making me to believe that that saying is true.
What do you think?
DO you have any similar experience?
This is what the society is built up on, if you help others this will decrease the poverty in society and in a way you don't realize it, that money will come back to you.

Giving is an act of having,even the holy books admonishes giving among members. Many people sees this act as complicated and difficult but it's the most exciting act to engage in.
That is true,because it is not only base on the religious aspect that one can benefit from such act,but nature also has a way of rewarding those that gives freely,if one has and sees someone in need it is good to give out a helping hand.

A giver never lack and he who gives is more blessed than who receive,that is the principle of life.But in a case business of business if give free service ,you are creating room for business failure.The only part you are to give freely Is out of your gained profit

Even the holy scriptures encourage giving among family members since giving is an act of possessing.
Although many people view this act as complicated and challenging, it is the most thrilling to participate in.

Even the holy scriptures encourage giving among family members since giving is an act of possessing.
Although many people view this act as complicated and challenging, it is the most thrilling to participate in.
The bible tells us that the giver will never lack good things in life and if we also look at it physically in the world, if you gives out to people , you Will always be getting favoured ,

it is true to a certain degree but not always true as you should not necessary give with the intention of receiving, it is not a good way to give especially to those in need, because they can not pay you back.

Yes, offering them results in growth. Even while it might not always happen right away or you might even forget what you said, it will always come back to speak for you. There's a proverb that goes something like "gives never lack."
Although some businesses need to expand based on the volume of goods or services they provide, because of the recent pandemic, they have to manage the population of people who use their services. Business expansion requires a lot of discipline, commitment, and dedication to achieve it.
Although some businesses need to expand based on the volume of goods or services they provide, because of the recent pandemic, they have to manage the population of people who use their services. Business expansion requires a lot of discipline, commitment, and dedication to achieve it.
One religion holds the view that if you show kindness to someone, you can use that kindness to pray to God and, if you do so from a sincere place in your heart, God will hear your petition. God Almighty has a way of blessing people who frequently offer without bias or arrogance.

Last edited:
I am a Christian and I know for a fact that the bible says it is better to give than to receive, now because I have fate in these words, when I work with it, I get results. Someone once said you could pick up a normal per of slippers and start praying to it,

It depends on what you believe , some people take it as a job to be helping the less privilege and they are seeing the positive return of it on their business which keeps booming .

yes, it brings increase, if it is done right with sincerity of heart, not grudgingly or with regrets
You must know how to give and where to give because some people merit the help however some other people doesn't merit the help this is why it is wise to study the subject before giving out money like throwing it from the window.

I think it is correct both from a religious standpoint and business standpoint. As a business man whenever you give out some products to your customers it will probably bring more patronage.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back