What's new

Does Giving Really Brings Increase?

Not necessarily giving, but happiness. We all know the scripture that says there is more happiness in giving than there is in receiving. Giving brings a sense of accomplishment and it makes you feel better about yourself. That is why it is always encouraged.

Yes, I believe in that, given really brings in income because the more you offer to people the more blessing comes your way through prayers they offer on your behalf.
Personally I believe that this is something that is true religions for people that believe in it because anyone who doesn't believe in it will not really find any connection between both of them.

Yes, I believe in that, given really brings in income because the more you offer to people the more blessing comes your way through prayers they offer on your behalf.
People will always feel entitled to their religion which is why they will do almost everything suggested by their religion which is why I believe that people accept that giving and receiving talks.

Biblically, given is one the ways which increase the income of an individual, depending on how you give or offer charity to people which compels them in offering prayers of success to you.

Biblically, given is one the ways which increase the income of an individual, depending on how you give or offer charity to people which compels them in offering prayers of success to you.
True, even if they do not offer prayers of blessings to you or even show appreciation for what you have done, as long as you did it with pure intentions, the blessings would still come to you cause you have obeyed God's instructions.

Giving bring success when you someone something it really open way for someone, that is why is really good to give out in order to get back in return.

It was being said that given is also a form of appreciating what God has done in your life. And most religious usually says when you give thanks to almighty God he is going to increase the blessing he is showering on you.

Yes it does, the quote givers never lack holds true from time and still valid now, if you give you'd surely receive too that's a fact, so we should not always focus on our self not put others into consideration too

Even the word of the Lord in the bible and Quran says that the more you give , the more you receive , If you keep giving out by helping others , definitely better people will also come to your aid.

Even though the Bible says the more you give is the more you will get , but I still do not believe in most of these things, I don't really give out anything to people most especially the lazy people just because I believe I will still get it back in 100 fold.

Seriously, there are so many things that the Bible compares you to do which I believe that it's really just right but it's not something that you can always observe on daily basis otherwise you will struggle with your business.

Yes it does, the quote givers never lack holds true from time and still valid now, if you give you'd surely receive too that's a fact, so we should not always focus on our self not put others into consideration too
People can actually do a lot of things all in the name of religion which is something that I've seen happen on several occasions and I believe that this is something that people will be influenced by.

I normally dontb care about what everyone says about those who give and those who received because I am very much comfortable with receiving and if you have to give to me .

I normally dontb care about what everyone says about those who give and those who received because I am very much comfortable with receiving and if you have to give to me .
The truth of the matter is that in my country Nigeria a lot of people are not interested in giving anybody anything because things are actually very difficult right now.

The truth of the matter is that in my country Nigeria a lot of people are not interested in giving anybody anything because things are actually very difficult right now.
I believe that it is actually when you are comfortable financially that you can be able to offer other people some help because you cannot give what you don't have.

Yes, I believe given out really do bring alot to the giver. In most circumstances I have comes across certain individuals who offer to their best ability to the needy and they have thousands of gold in return.

Yes, I believe given out really do bring alot to the giver. In most circumstances I have comes across certain individuals who offer to their best ability to the needy and they have thousands of gold in return.
I have also had an experience of the adage that really says when you give ,you get More in return , most especially when you give to the poor and needy and they keep praying for you.

It is true but it also depends on which motive are you giving out. If you give with the motive to be seen and be praised by people then your giving becomes nil and void.

I think this topic is more of religion than business. In our religion there are many sayings or adage about giving, sharing and things like that. But in truth, I do not see a logical reason that when you give it will come back to you tenfold. Again, that is just a saying with no scientific basis.
Well, I must say that in real sense you can relate giving to investment, for an individual who was introduced to a really profitable business idea, you still need to put some capital into and it is this capital that will yeild you profit in the long run. So you have to give in something to gain.

Well, sometimes it depends on the kind of given you usually engage yourself in. sometimes there are some kind of given that are not useful most especially given out something because you need something in return.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back