Does Giving Really Brings Increase?

Bookwormlux

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 10, 2020
USD
$4.0000USD
Biznotes
I have read that, "the more you give, the more you receive". This is something I feel is debatable. Personally, I have seen more doors open for me after helping others, especially financially and this is making me to believe that that saying is true.
What do you think?
DO you have any similar experience?

Giving is an act of having,even the holy books admonishes giving among members. Many people sees this act as complicated and difficult but it's the most exciting act to engage in.

It depends on what you believe though, I am a Christian and I know for a fact that the bible says it is better to give than to receive, now because I have fate in these words, when I work with it, I get results. Someone once said you could pick up a normal per of slippers and start praying to it, and if you really believe in that, you would get results.

Yes, giving really brings about increase. With the experience I had. There was a day I gave out the last money I had to a guy that was desperate in need, the next day I received from a friend 5 times of what I gave out.

Yes, giving those bring about increase. It may not always be immediate, sometimes you may even forget about what you gave but it will always come back to speak for you. There's this popular saying that goes like this "gives never lack".

Givers never lack as they say. They will actually greats increase to someone. But it may not be in terms of physical wealth because giving goes into spiritual aspect of our life.

I think this topic is more of religion than business. In our religion there are many sayings or adage about giving, sharing and things like that. But in truth, I do not see a logical reason that when you give it will come back to you tenfold. Again, that is just a saying with no scientific basis.

Of course I've had such personal experience too more than once. There's one of my mentor that's an addicted giver and helper. He gave about $900 worth of goods one day and then received over 3 times that money given out the next day.
I was so bamboozled

Of course I've had such personal experience too more than once. There's one of my mentor that's an addicted giver and helper. He gave about $900 worth of goods one day and then received over 3 times that money given out the next day.
I was so bamboozled
That's massive, and I believe it is from the people that he may have helped in the past that came back to help him this time around. That is why it is important for us to always do what is good to other people.

According to one religion, there is a belief that you can use the charity you did on to someone to pray to God and he will answer your prayer if the charity is done out of genuine heart. God Almighty has a way to bless those who usually give without discrimination or show off.

I have read that, "the more you give, the more you receive". This is something I feel is debatable. Personally, I have seen more doors open for me after helping others, especially financially and this is making me to believe that that saying is true.
What do you think?
Our father and mothers always tells us that giving is receiving, the more you give , the more you will receive , and if you keep helping others in need , that people will rally around to help you too.

Giving really brings increment, but you need to be careful on where you are giving. If you are giving away your products for free, it will bring more customers to your business, if you give to charity, it will bring trust to your business.

Yes. It's totally true. The more you cheerfully give, the more the Lord blesses you. Although it looks spiritual but this thing works magically without any alterations. Let's learn how to give diligently.

What do you think?
It depends giving I very good. Giving when you have enough is very wonderful and it brings the sense of fulfillment apart from the reward attached to it.

But when it comes to business one need to be very careful when giving from the his or her business. You can give from your profits anything outside that is not advisable.

What do you think?
That's how the energy of the universe works. You can't be at a loss when you give freely and purely. It will surely come back to you like a magnet one way or the other. The same thing happens when you commit evil.

Giving out charity has a lot of benefits. The scripture says give and it shall be given unto you. This means you have to give to the people what you have before God could give you what you want from him.

This is what normally should happen humanly in our society, but sadly, it doesn't always turn out to be that way. However I believe that for example we must help others, not only in order to be mutually helped later, but it must be a human gesture that comes from us.

Speaking instead about money , when we mean "give to receive", maybe this would be something that we will have to do through commercial activities, among our collaborators.
Applying this concept for example to sales I can say: I give an object (I also mean anything else) to receive money.

That's how the energy of the universe works. You can't be at a loss when you give freely and purely. It will surely come back to you like a magnet one way or the other. The same thing happens when you commit evil.
Okay
But when it comes to those who do evil, it is not usually like you Stated. On several occasions, we have got to see a lot of people who do evil Don't get to receive any bad consequences.

What do you think?
On a religious note, it is true that when you give, it shall be given unto you. Givers never lack, that's a popular adage. I have had experiences as regards this.

What do you think?
Giving surely use to be open more doors, I have experienced it alot, there was a time, I gave a woman whose daughter was sick all I had, I travelled that day and someone gave me more 300x the money I gave the woman.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back