What's new

Does Giving Really Brings Increase?

Research says that people who give social support to others have lower blood pressure than people who don’t. Supportive interaction with others also helps people recover from coronary-related events.Researchers also say that people who give their time to help others through community and organizational involvement have greater self-esteem, less depression and lower stress levels than those who don’t. So yes, giving will only bring your more increase to your life.

J
This is Exactly what we here all the time. I think that the religious leaders make us believe this. Although, it will be a great privilege to have an opportunity to help someone in need.
That has been the religious belief. So many people believe that if you do not release what you are holding in your palm , another one cannot enter into it . We first need to release first

J
That has been the religious belief. So many people believe that if you do not release what you are holding in your palm , another one cannot enter into it . We first need to release first
I think that the notion is really true and that's basically what happened. That is the basis of giving. Under all circumstances, if you give, you should expect something in return.

I think that the notion is really true and that's basically what happened. That is the basis of giving. Under all circumstances, if you give, you should expect something in return.
That Is exactly what we have been used to. We are meant to believe this notion very long Time and it has sticked into our brains and ghG that I think is the major reason why it works.

This type of believe does not really work for everybody. The major fact is that if you help someone financially, the chances of you getting help financially whenever you need it is high.

In my religion , we were taught that giving always bring increase and also in my culture ,they also taught us that the more you give out , the more you keep receiving from people.

It depends on what you believe though, I am a Christian and I know for a fact that the bible says it is better to give than to receive, now because I have fate in these words, when I work with it, I get results. Someone once said you could pick up a normal per of slippers and start praying to it, and if you really believe in that, you would get results.
A constant fact here is that everyone is entitled to their own opinion if you believe in giving then do it wholeheartedly not because there is a reward attached to it but because you want to help another human being.

There is no guarantee that you are going to be increasing your money by increasing the amount of money that you are giving. The economy does not work that way so you should always give out what you think is okay.

We all have what we beleive in according to our culture and religion , its good to give out and help the less privilege but you don't need to overdo it to the extent that it will affect you.

This is indeed a religious belief. But under normal circumstances, we should always render a helping hands to the people that are in need of our support. This is why giving is very important.

Yes, giving really brings growth. By what I experienced. One day I gave the man in desperate need the last money I had, the next day a friend gave me five times what I spent.

Yes, giving really brings growth. By what I experienced. One day I gave the man in desperate need the last money I had, the next day a friend gave me five times what I spent.
If you really believe and you are giving the money or goods/gift item out to the less privilege from the debt of your heart , then you will always make the gain in many folds.

This is just something that has been created in order for people to be naturally kind people because giving money to somebody does not automatically guarantee that you are going to receive no matter the situation.

While giving out things to people, do not have the mindset of them helping you out in the future, because some of them may disappoint you and you may end up much more frustrated than you ever thought possible .

This is what religious practices truly believe and it is not really applicable in the real life science. So I don't really believe in the adage and I prefer to act according to my instinct.

To be frank, giving freely is actually good but not in terms or aspect of businesses. Once you start giving freely in my side people will start coming for more and that is how your business will fall.

This is not in accordance to the law of nature but we were taught to believe this by our religion but in the actual sense it is good to help a friend in need and that will actually help you in the future if you are in need too.

It'a true because after you help others (at least some of them) will appreciate it anc will remember it and one day when you will need a hand they will give it right away with no hesitation just like you did.
Favors usually receive favors, you do someone a favor he appreciates it and gives it back, and in business it can be really helpful, for example you help someone to get the job and then afterwards he becomes a manager and when you the boss wants to fire you he would tell him that you don't deserve to be fired and then you will keep the job thanks to his favor.

There is no way to prove it, and beside a lot of people who are doing this are doing it for their own personal satisfaction and not really because they want to get anything in return.

Biblically it might works but I don't know. I do give out things to people but not really because I am expecting to earn profit , I don't always try to observe if it will come back to me in the other way around or something . I don't do that.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back