What's new

Do you trust sites that require you to pay before earning?

No, not really. I don't trust any website that requires payment just for registration without even proving they are legit. I'm always skeptical about those kind of platforms because you don't even know the estimated amount you can earn and you can end up with a loss.
It is actually a big gamble I am not ready to take. I can't pay before earning.
I can pay to acquire knowledge but to pay to sites before receiving any service from them Is definitely not possible.

It is actually a big gamble I am not ready to take. I can't pay before earning.
I can pay to acquire knowledge but to pay to sites before receiving any service from them Is definitely not possible.
True, i mean you're going to them to earn and it's not really common thing to pay your employers to hire you right? That's why i wouldn't pay first either it's too risky. There's only few websites that requires paying to enter and im ignoring all of them

True, i mean you're going to them to earn and it's not really common thing to pay your employers to hire you right? That's why i wouldn't pay first either it's too risky. There's only few websites that requires paying to enter and im ignoring all of them
Joining any site to work with will attract no initial payment from me. I should be able to come in, be given opportunities to earn and then they can charge commission on the work and that will be on mutual consent

I usually run as fast as my legs can carry me the moment I see that pay to earn or pay to redeem your earnings,it's usually a big turnoff for me as this sites swindle people off their had earned money.these site should be seen by all and sundry as a danger.

Honestly, I would not join sites that require you to pay before paying, I have tried a couple of them and it turned out to be a scam although the last one paid like two time but then we were asked to upgrade and the site stopped opening.

I can't really trust any site that required payment before k can register. Or any site that requires my credit card info to be able to finish up my registration form. Although there are legit ones out their, but it takes a serious minded fellow to know which is legit

Always remember that don't deposit first if you are withdrawing in nay site because maybe it a scam. Not all but most of earning site that needed a deposit first to withdraw is scam. So if you are investing check first the site and find a review about it.

Truth be said, it depends on the particular website, even though I don't trust a lot of them as some just want to take my money and go, there are a few that are legit. Another way you can know is if you have a friend that is already earning from the said site and he or she refers you, that's okay since he pr she is in the system already

I understand that sometimes we have to spend money in order to make money, but for sites that are requesting for money before you earn are usually ponzi schemes. It is advisable to do proper research and try to find out about those who have benefited from that particular site so you don't fall victim.

In our bid to earn money online, we get to see some kind of websites that require us to pay money before being able to earn. I personally do not take such sites serious, but it seems there are people who still make money from sites with a requirement as suspicious as this.
My not trusting them was after a certain site admin told me I needed to pay 20$ BTC before I would be allowed to withdraw my $150$ BTC, I earned from doing surveys. I was broke at that time so I did not even bother to proceed, so I left the site with all the money I accumulated.

I am always sceptical about such sites, but I still see people joining and even earning from them.
What do you think, would you join such site and pay the money they are requiring before earning?
No i dont trust that forums and sites that require payment before earnings. Because i have seen mostly websites after paying the money block us and never let us again open or login to our that forum account. So it is better not to pay to any site before working on that. Mostly are scam and fraud.

No i dont trust that forums and sites that require payment before earnings. Because i have seen mostly websites after paying the money block us and never let us again open or login to our that forum account. So it is better not to pay to any site before working on that. Mostly are scam and fraud.
It is and one should definitely check about the site on youtube and net before doing investments or working on any site , as you said mostly are scam then we should keep priority our time and money before working on any site.

Online earning is one of the latest trend to earn lot of money right from your home. Technology has brought it to people. This made most of the unemployed people to get employed. Youngsters who have completed their schooling will have certain period gap between schooling and university studies for enjoying the vacation.

There are many websites out there that offer productive ways to make money online. If you have any special skills you can become a freelancer and offer your services to people, also you can join different paid survey sites and make some productive money there as well. You could join many (PTC) this is paid to click sites, and make some productive money there to. This is just a few there are many other sites out there

Not all sites that require you to pay before earning are scams, there are still legit ones out there but a good number of these sites are set up to be used as ponzi schemes. You should make good research before you pay to earn on any site.

It depends the genuity of the online site and the purpose of the payment, that is what will determine if the payment should be made or not. Because we have seen genuine site collecting payments and we have seen fake site too.

Of course no. That is why I am doing more research on that website. from twitter and other forums. It is quite difficult to search legit investment site, scammers are everywhere and it is easier now to scam people because of the pandemic. If you are asking about crypto invest on the web I would suggest you should see Binance. It has many investment that pays decent payment.

Of course no. That is why I am doing more research on that website. from twitter and other forums. It is quite difficult to search legit investment site, scammers are everywhere and it is easier now to scam people because of the pandemic. If you are asking about crypto invest on the web I would suggest you should see Binance. It has many investment that pays decent payment.

Earning money has typically been associated with and restricted to traditional 'offline' route. With the Internet taking over a large part of our lives, more people are looking to ways to earn money online to increase their financial inflows,

The gospel truth is No I don't trust site that ask me to pay before I earn because the rate of scammers now is high and I scared to lose the little I have. So thats my own say on the topic.

Yeah everyone should keep the little they have instead of Investments in the sites because the just give you buttery promises and take all the money you have got. It really feels bad when it is done personally and the person invests again.
The gospel truth is No I don't trust site that ask me to pay before I earn because the rate of scammers now is high and I scared to lose the little I have. So thats my own say on the topic.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back