What's new

Do you trust sites that require you to pay before earning?

Shivay

Cobra Kai
1000 Posts Club
Jan 19, 2021
USD
$4.0000USD
Biznotes
In our bid to earn money online, we get to see some kind of websites that require us to pay money before being able to earn. I personally do not take such sites serious, but it seems there are people who still make money from sites with a requirement as suspicious as this.
My not trusting them was after a certain site admin told me I needed to pay 20$ BTC before I would be allowed to withdraw my $150$ BTC, I earned from doing surveys. I was broke at that time so I did not even bother to proceed, so I left the site with all the money I accumulated.

I am always sceptical about such sites, but I still see people joining and even earning from them.
What do you think, would you join such site and pay the money they are requiring before earning?

No, not really. I don't trust any website that requires payment just for registration without even proving they are legit. I'm always skeptical about those kind of platforms because you don't even know the estimated amount you can earn and you can end up with a loss.

Honestly, No. because I don't really trust any website to requires payment for registration to pay BTC.. It look like scheme to me , I am really practical person , I rather stay here on bizdustry rather than going for unknown website

it actually depends on the website, if it's some sketchy HYIP then for sure i wouldn't pay a cent, because it would be a pretty obvious scam, but if it's some program or something that i do know about, then why not

One should be careful when it involves paying money online for any website. Sometimes it is a problem because you have to do that with no hope or guarantee. The only time I can do that is when someone I know have done the same and gotten a positive result from it.
Post automatically merged:

One should be careful when it involves paying money online for any website. Sometimes it is a problem because you have to do that with no hope or guarantee. The only time I can do that is when someone I know have done the same and gotten a positive result from it.

No I don't trust those sites who said to pay and register yourself before starting earning.
Many of them are fraud and they just make fool others to gain their full attention and at the end after completing their work and duties they just vanished in a small time as I have seen these type of cases so I never trust these type of sites.

When ever I search online job's from internet and when I get to know that there is a need of registration and payment before starting work is needed so I directly left the site beforehand as they are totally Fraud companies and making fool the people so I will suggest everyone to stay away from those sites because most of them are scam .only few of them are real which we really don't know.

In our bid to earn money online, we get to see some kind of websites that require us to pay money before being able to earn. I personally do not take such sites serious, but it seems there are people who still make money from sites with a requirement as suspicious as this.
My not trusting them was after a certain site admin told me I needed to pay 20$ BTC before I would be allowed to withdraw my $150$ BTC, I earned from doing surveys. I was broke at that time so I did not even bother to proceed, so I left the site with all the money I accumulated.

I am always sceptical about such sites, but I still see people joining and even earning from them.
What do you think, would you join such site and pay the money they are requiring before earning?
I'm not even a fan of all these earning sites as it has been proved beyond reasonable doubts that most of them are indeed scammers. I CAN never pay a dime for any site before I can earn. The requirements on other legit sites are tine and data, anything beyond that, it's a total rubbish.

There are many out there asking first some payment before earning and most of them are scams. Why? I have experienced it so many times. These scammers are now millionaires. Especially bitcoin payment is untraceable. Sad but true

That's true! Especially if you have minimal funds to spare. I guess we just need to do more research and we should not jump into something immediately as most of them looks good to be true.

I don't do online business with sites that requires payment before registration because most of them are scam and also and the end of the day they will go with people money without getting anything back. And there are also some that pays people back.

I have been scammed so many times, so I don't believe in such site anymore, many of this site just want to scam your money and i can't fall for them anymore, i will invest my money in business, that's the only thing I can put my money on, i don't trust only paying site that require me to pay first

I have been scammed so many times, so I don't believe in such site anymore, many of this site just want to scam your money and i can't fall for them anymore, i will invest my money in business, that's the only thing I can put my money on, i don't trust only paying site that require me to pay first

I don't trust on such type of sites to get charges before earning. I think most of us would not believe on such sites, because if they give us money after work, then why they charge us before we start. This shows that they are fake and just looking to get money from people.

I don't trust on such type of sites to get charges before earning. I think most of us would not believe on such sites, because if they give us money after work, then why they charge us before we start. This shows that they are fake and just looking to get money from people.

Never. I can't trust any site that mandate me to pay before earning. Except the charges is deducted from the earnings. If the site is legit. The earning should be spread to deduct the subscription charge of its real.

Im not into depositing before earning. There are plenty of scammers site. Most of them looks promising. So be vigilant and cautious. Specially those airdrop token that requires you to do some certain task to be rewarded, and when its time for you to withraw, they will tell you to deposit first before you wi able to withraw your accumulated rewards, then its time for you to stop and unsubscribe to that token drop.

No I do not trust them, most often end up being a scam. But wait, why would I have to pay them before I could make money from their platform when I am not investing. I believe put in my effort or expertise and get paid for the job done by other way round. I avoid sites that require you to in order to upgrade before earn or withhold money before cashing out.

The big question is just how much money you can make and how much work is involved. While you probably can’t make a full-time living taking online surveys, they can leverage your spare time to earn a bit of cash. Or you might use surveys to get other perks, like free products. Monetary survey rewards vary from less than $1 to more than $20.

Earning money has typically been associated with and restricted to traditional 'offline' route. With the Internet taking over a large part of our lives, more people are looking to ways to earn money online to increase their financial inflows, with secondary income streams.

Of course no. That is why I am doing more research on that website. from twitter and other forums. It is quite difficult to search legit investment site, scammers are everywhere and it is easier now to scam people because of the pandemic. If you are asking about crypto invest on the web I would suggest you should see Binance. It has many investment that pays decent payment.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back