What's new

Do you trust sites that require you to pay before earning?

Some person's do trust this sites but for me as an individual I don't really trust them because often times I have heard and seen cases of scam on the internet. So I try as much as possible to avoid this type of sites.

From experience, most of those site are scam, why will they require your money first. The funny thing is that you will testimonies on those site, it will look so real until you make deposit, though there might be few genuine site but the site ones are much.

Most websites that requires you to pay a certain amount of money before you can claim your earnings always turnout to be a scam. It is like your employer asking you to pay a certain amount of money before you get paid for what you have worked for. Before you pay checkout reviews from other users of the websites.

Ask me 1 million times, I would say No. I have once fallen into such trap before when I paid a certain amount of money to a site admin before I was allowed to earn. The sad part of the story was that I lost my money when the site crashed and I couldn't log in again. Site was under maintenance for more than 2 months. I was later messaged to come back to earn my money in token which later got boring as time goes on.

Definitively not. This is an average habit of Russian sites: they often ask users to invest in order to set withdrawals free. But the matter is usually these sites lack enough funds to pay all active users and it easily happens users lose the investments together with their earnings too. We must be really careful in front of sites asking for such payments.

Any sites that request for money it's a scam. Please don't fall for it. They are there to take away your hard earned money into to satisfy themselves. And they go for free things. Free things at times kill
Exactly, I spend a month to earn a certain amount of money to help me, and these sites in less than a day, if you are not careful, they take everything from you. I see it as investing in games they let you win once, and then they take away all the other times you invest, hoping to "keep winning"

I really don't trust them at all,the rate of online scam is becoming too alarming recently. Only if it is legit and comfirmed by majority, then l may think twice about the site, if what am to earn worth the commitment. Scammers are just everywhere,one has to be extremely careful.

I can't trust such site until I see some other people close to me and are earning profit there that's when I can trust them not just asking me to pay an amount of money when I haven't started anything at all.

I don't trust such a site that request for money for investment before payment I don't do that such online business,we have been experiencing a lot of things somebody need to be very careful, any site that request for money I will just leave I don't trust them .

In our bid to earn money online, we get to see some kind of websites that require us to pay money before being able to earn. I personally do not take such sites serious, but it seems there are people who still make money from sites with a requirement as suspicious as this.
My not trusting them was after a certain site admin told me I needed to pay 20$ BTC before I would be allowed to withdraw my $150$ BTC, I earned from doing surveys. I was broke at that time so I did not even bother to proceed, so I left the site with all the money I accumulated.

I am always sceptical about such sites, but I still see people joining and even earning from them.
What do you think, would you join such site and pay the money they are requiring before earning?
no not really any website can pay you before earning. most people make money from different websites, but I don't think all the sites are trustable for earning,I don't join any site and pay no money that is required for earning.I think it may lot of risk because some sites are not real.

My answer in one word, in my opinion is this: NO
Well, now you know what I think.
But sorry, to explain myself better, Ib could tell you this: if I want to earn, it is usually that obvious I have nothing to give in advance!
Do you understand my reasoning?
Thank you.

I will find it hard to trust such sites mainly because of my past experiences. I have lost money to such sites especially HYIP sites and I don’t trust any that looks like that, but if I can see and testify that the website is legitimate and will pay me my money at maturity then I will invest with the company.

In our bid to earn money online, we get to see some kind of websites that require us to pay money before being able to earn. I personally do not take such sites serious, but it seems there are people who still make money from sites with a requirement as suspicious as this.
My not trusting them was after a certain site admin told me I needed to pay 20$ BTC before I would be allowed to withdraw my $150$ BTC, I earned from doing surveys. I was broke at that time so I did not even bother to proceed, so I left the site with all the money I accumulated.

I am always sceptical about such sites, but I still see people joining and even earning from them.
What do you think, would you join such site and pay the money they are requiring before earning?
I personally dont site that demands for money before paying out any thing the promised. Reasons because I have tried and get involved in such programs but at the end was fraudulent.
Personally I won't get involved any longer. I prefers or can manage sits that demand for a little work before payment.

No I don't trust sites that request for money before your registration or money before payment. Most of such sites are either networking, ponzi scheme or scammers. If they are legit they won't request for money before registrations or before payment

To be honest any site that requires you to pay before earning to mee there are like scheme to me, although many people might be profiting with it but to me it won't last. You might pay now and later lose big

I personally dont site that demands for money before paying out any thing the promised. Reasons because I have tried and get involved in such programs but at the end was fraudulent.
Personally I won't get involved any longer. I prefers or can manage sits that demand for a little work before payment.
Yeah , instead of doing Investments in any sites , we should spend it in trading or long term investment in the cryptocurrencies but still people use the HYIP sites and then cry when they do not get their money back.

I have some experience about these kind of sites but most of sites are about affiliate marketing and the first time I was wasted $15 in an affiliate marketing website because it is very difficult task to make referrals for any website especially for those sites in which investment is compulsory.

I have some experience about these kind of sites but most of sites are about affiliate marketing and the first time I was wasted $15 in an affiliate marketing website because it is very difficult task to make referrals for any website especially for those sites in which investment is compulsory.
Yeah , in all these sites , If you make high amount of refferrals and they invest in the site , then the refferr will gain a lot of profit and withdraw in the initial stages of the program but those referrals who have Invested their money will get a lot of loss.

No way, they are all scammers and have overtaken telegram. Telegram is now the den of thieves, it's not their fault but people are abusing it and using it to scam a lot of people without mercy. I have done a lot of task on telegram and after reaching the threshold and you want to withdraw, they will ask you to pay.

No way, they are all scammers and have overtaken telegram. Telegram is now the den of thieves, it's not their fault but people are abusing it and using it to scam a lot of people without mercy. I have done a lot of task on telegram and after reaching the threshold and you want to withdraw, they will ask you to pay.
Yeah there are many telegram bots which are not real and they are a total waste of time , For Ex - Btc Claim Bot , i moined there for 3 months and when i asked withdraw they did not pay me instead ask me more money.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back