What's new

Do you trust sites that require you to pay before earning?

I don't trust them some of them usually returned as scammers bcos I have joined a lot site like that. They will asked u pay certain amount of money as ticket to enter their site especially adv site after some time they will just eloped u will not have realized anything before they close the site.

Yes and no
Yes in the case of me investing in agriculture product and other real investment and no in the case of me mining or joining a Ponzi scheme platform just to earn double within a giving time, I have learnt my lesson and I don't see myself doing that again.
No I will never invest in that forum that requires me to pay or invest before I got paid I will never trust time because these days many of websites and forums are faking and not giving us profits after investment and blackmailing us or blocking us from that forum so I will never do this

I will never succumb to that scenario in which I am to pay first. however, there might be a consideration if I have several reliable sources that can vouch for the credibility of that platform and they also have earned from the platform despite they had to pay first. Such measures as crucial because a majority of such sites asking you to pay first ends up scamming their vulnerable victims.

There might still be legit platforms that request payment before earnings but am not a party to that. I have once or twice lost money to online ponzi that requests,for payment before earning,they may first pay you your first two income but after that,the will run away with your money.

Some of those sites are a very big scammer whose aims is to defraud people by luring them to do either simple survey or not much work and earn big, when it come to withdrawal they will now ask you to pay some little money before they will pay you. Even though you pay the said amount you will still not be paid. So am very skeptical about any site that requires me to pay before I withdraw or earn.

Maybe I will pay or not, it's depends on how I get in to the website, if I was invited by someone I know and trust, if the person has already withdraw money from the site and the person show me the proves, then I can pay to receive my money. But if I do not see any trustworthy one that will show me a proves of withdraw from the site, I can not pay the money.

I will likely not pay first until I get full assurance from people I know.

One of the things which I have told people and I myself have stayed clear of about earning online is to avoid sites that ask you to pay a registration fee or a fee to earn because it doesn't even make sense. Would an employer as you to pay before you he or she starts giving you salary?

In our bid to earn money online, we get to see some kind of websites that require us to pay money before being able to earn. I personally do not take such sites serious, but it seems there are people who still make money from sites with a requirement as suspicious as this.
My not trusting them was after a certain site admin told me I needed to pay 20$ BTC before I would be allowed to withdraw my $150$ BTC, I earned from doing surveys. I was broke at that time so I did not even bother to proceed, so I left the site with all the money I accumulated.

I am always sceptical about such sites, but I still see people joining and even earning from them.
What do you think, would you join such site and pay the money they are requiring before earning?
Honesty speaking, I don't trust most of the sites that tells me to make deposits, unless a user of the sites gives assurance that it will work out well.

This category is simple to complete and does not necessitate extensive training or experience. To do good transcription work, you must be detail-oriented, have excellent listening skills, and be able to type quickly.

Even with the drawbacks of online surveys, some folks may still consider taking surveys an attractive option. After all, there’s no barrier to entry, and they can be done from anywhere with an internet connection.

I judge these on a case-by-case basis, if that makes sense. I'm always careful and I look for reviews and forum posts about the site in question, and if I am left with the slightest doubt that they might not be legit, I choose not to invest. But if I find that the company is reputable, I am more likely to trust it.

I would never join a site where I have to pay before I can start earning. I might consider upgrading my account on any earning site provided I have already earned some amount on the site.

It is not advisable to pay any websites before any. Any websites that implore you to pay before you earn from it always turn out to be a scam, it happened to me last month and I will never again trust any sites that ask me to pay before earning or withdrawing my earnings.

In our bid to earn money online, we get to see some kind of websites that require us to pay money before being able to earn. I personally do not take such sites serious, but it seems there are people who still make money from sites with a requirement as suspicious as this.
My not trusting them was after a certain site admin told me I needed to pay 20$ BTC before I would be allowed to withdraw my $150$ BTC, I earned from doing surveys. I was broke at that time so I did not even bother to proceed, so I left the site with all the money I accumulated.

I am always sceptical about such sites, but I still see people joining and even earning from them.
What do you think, would you join such site and pay the money they are requiring before earning?
The best way yes I will be there around a bit of a time to talk to you if you want to come over for dinner and a movie with hard and earn money for their own dues and many people are in the office in so I suggest you to do business with hard work and earn money for their

Is a thing I learnt in a hard way online,and from then I put it at the back of my mind. You can never use money to buy money for yourself online. So any site asking for money before they could pay you,please stay far away from them.

It will be a different thing if the site is saying I should pay as an investment before getting paid rather than saying for me to work and get paid, I should pay them first. No no

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back