What's new

Do you trust sites that require you to pay before earning?

In our bid to earn money online, we get to see some kind of websites that require us to pay money before being able to earn. I personally do not take such sites serious, but it seems there are people who still make money from sites with a requirement as suspicious as this.
My not trusting them was after a certain site admin told me I needed to pay 20$ BTC before I would be allowed to withdraw my $150$ BTC, I earned from doing surveys. I was broke at that time so I did not even bother to proceed, so I left the site with all the money I accumulated.

I am always sceptical about such sites, but I still see people joining and even earning from them.
What do you think, would you join such site and pay the money they are requiring before earning?
I can't trust any site that ask me to pay before earning on crypto mining. I've never given it a trial before as a lots of people I know fall victim of such fraud. They opened the ordeal to me which helped me to be on a safer side. So, I'm fully aware of the fraudulent act on mining platforms, so I can't fall cheaply.

There is nothing wrong with that, paying people with cryptocurrency is just a mode of payment and can never be a guarantee that a site is legit, there are some sites that paid you in dollars without including cryptocurrency as their mode of payment yet they still scam people of their hard-earned money.
Post automatically merged:

There is nothing wrong with that, paying people with cryptocurrency is just a mode of payment and can never be a guarantee that a site is legit, there are some sites that paid you in dollars without including cryptocurrency as their mode of payment yet they still scam people of their hard-earned money.

I don't usually believe such sites that asks for money before earning except for those advertising ones because they have products and services to render to the populace.

I can never trust a site that requires me to pay before withdrawing my hard earned cash from it. Most at times they never give you what you invested but only run away with your investment. Such sites do operate on the basis of hyip programs and even if they pay for the early days, they definitely turn scam someday.

Forgive me for giving a laughing reaction but it sounds so funny that I couldn't help it. These sites and such reviews they put up are mostly done on purpose to sway gullible people to invest their money and once they do, they have become victims of scams.
No problem brother , even i laughed while writing that because my comment completely suited the reply and after watching this i dont think that anyone will invest HYIP Programs.

Do you trust sites that require you to pay before earning?​

Not all are to be trusted because as they are site they are scammers as well the most important thing is to make a proper research about what you want to do , because I believe even do you don't have to pay the site if you will get scammed by the site you will surly be scammed, every thing revolves around risk

Are there people who are still doubting the legitimacy of cryptocurrencies for the use in dealing on any kind of business transactions? In USA, it's acceptable, in UK it's used for almost everything. Even Amazon accept cryptocurrency payments, so why will one see anything wrong with using cryptocurrencies?

Humans generally have lost trust in humanity which makes this almost impossible. As a site, no one will pay before they start earning unless from strong and reliable referrals in human form. So the trust of people must be earned.

Are there people who are still doubting the legitimacy of cryptocurrencies for the use in dealing on any kind of business transactions? In USA, it's acceptable, in UK it's used for almost everything. Even Amazon accept cryptocurrency payments, so why will one see anything wrong with using cryptocurrencies?
I'm not saying that I see anything wrong with cryptocurrency but just that I cannot just accept cryptocurrency as my own normal mode of transaction because the process in cryptocurrency system is very complicated to me. I rather choose to concentrate on the physical Cash I have here.

Making money online is one of the latest trends in making money from your home. Technology brought it to the people. It provided employment to most of the unemployed. There will be some distance between school and university education for young people who have completed their education to enjoy the holidays. They can use their holidays in a good and profitable way. Below is a list of the most profitable and trusted sites that can make a lot of money. Your pay may vary depending on the site you work with. Most sites use PayPal or check for payments.

Well personally I don't invest in such sites, Thier returns on Investments are quite ridiculous and unrealistic. from the look of it you will be able to know immediately that it is nothing but a scam

I don't trust most of them especially if they are not an exchange platform, I try to always ask what I'm paying for to know if it's justifiable. Main reason I was optimistic with bizdustry was that the person told me I'm not paying any money so I was rest assured that it's a good thing to do.

No I don't, i will explain the reason I said so. In 2018 a friend of mine introduced me to a site that requires you to pay before earning. Of course I paid but I never cashed out a dime. I did all the activities I was asked to do in the site, at the end of the day the site and scheme ended up crashing and I ended up not earning a dime. So since then, I said to myself that I would never invest in any other requires you to pay before earning.
But that does not mean there are not sites that are legit that requires you to pay first.

Of course not. Never would I do that. It is more than a high risk investment. Even on a normal investment platform, you have to work and get paid or perform tasks online. Having to pay before you start earning might be okay if that is for registration or a fee to access the portal or something. That can still be considered. I feel majority will consider it a scam to pay before earning.

I'm not saying that I see anything wrong with cryptocurrency but just that I cannot just accept cryptocurrency as my own normal mode of transaction because the process in cryptocurrency system is very complicated to me. I rather choose to concentrate on the physical Cash I have here.
Oh, now I have completely understand what you are trying to say. I misunderstood you at first because I thought you were saying it's not acceptable but now I get that you are personalizing the acceptance of cryptocurrencies for your own payment which is very okay.

Oh, now I have completely understand what you are trying to say. I misunderstood you at first because I thought you were saying it's not acceptable but now I get that you are personalizing the acceptance of cryptocurrencies for your own payment which is very okay.
there was a time I was trying to invest in cryptocurrency and when I invested up to $20 in cryptocurrency and the price of The cryptocurrency Rise higher the $20 I invested rise in value to $29 and I was happy but with the twinkle of an eye the price and the value of cryptocurrency reduced that the $20 and invested de value to $18 and I was at lost ,so I saw out the cryptocurrency in panicked

there was a time I was trying to invest in cryptocurrency and when I invested up to $20 in cryptocurrency and the price of The cryptocurrency Rise higher the $20 I invested rise in value to $29 and I was happy but with the twinkle of an eye the price and the value of cryptocurrency reduced that the $20 and invested de value to $18 and I was at lost ,so I saw out the cryptocurrency in panicked

It's a very common thing that happens with cryptocurrencies. The price will keep going up and down, so it's how you monitor the market value trade price that tells you when to invest more or just hold your investment as well as even sell but not out of panic.

Definitely Idon't trust on such type of sites to get charges before earning. I think most of us would not believe on such sites, because if they give us money after work, then why they charge us before we start. This shows that they are fake and just looking to get money from people. Please avoid such type of sites these are scams sites.

Yes I trust them with all my heart as far as they are paying because cryptocurrency is just a normal way of paying someone for a job well done it is not a guarantee that an online platform is legit or not,most of the ones who promised to pay on my own currency are almost the one that is coming me.

I definitely don't make deposits to sites neither online nor offline to withdraw money that I have already earned. That is why I take the precaution of reading before, although they have told me that certain sites, after you have worked, pass you the information that if you do not make the deposit you cannot withdraw.
Any sites that request for money it's a scam. Please don't fall for it. They are there to take away your hard earned money into to satisfy themselves. And they go for free things. Free things at times kill

Newest Directory Listings

AjayJunkies
Forums
Clicks
Views
Admin-Junkies.com is a free Admin, SEO, & Webmaster Community!
Here are some video (guidelines) on how to make money online without investing a dime
Back