What's new

Do you trust sites that require you to pay before earning?

Yes and no
Yes in the case of me investing in agriculture product and other real investment and no in the case of me mining or joining a Ponzi scheme platform just to earn double within a giving time, I have learnt my lesson and I don't see myself doing that again.

Whenever I learn that a site I'm planning to earn from requires me to pay something first I quickly quit it. No matter how many good reviews and withdrawal proof the site has. I just don't seem to understand why I would have to give something before I get something in return even though I will perform tasks. Like, what do they need my money for?

I am not on any site where you are required to pay before you can start earning. I understand some programs charges for training so that people can start earning on that platform, however, I do not agree with that model. You either train people or you pay people. You cannot do two things with people.

sometimes because I am attracted to the website of their widrawal so I register immediately so that website does not pay there., there are website says this is a legit,.when you are close to the minimum widrawal they suddenly ask for funds.

I guess we just need to do more research and we should not jump into something immediately as most of them looks good to be true.It is quite difficult to search legit investment site, scammers are everywhere and it is easier now to scam people because of the pandemic. Sometimes it is a problem because you have to do that with no hope or guarantee.

In our bid to earn money online, we get to see some kind of websites that require us to pay money before being able to earn. I personally do not take such sites serious, but it seems there are people who still make money from sites with a requirement as suspicious as this.
My not trusting them was after a certain site admin told me I needed to pay 20$ BTC before I would be allowed to withdraw my $150$ BTC, I earned from doing surveys. I was broke at that time so I did not even bother to proceed, so I left the site with all the money I accumulated.

I am always sceptical about such sites, but I still see people joining and even earning from them.
What do you think, would you join such site and pay the money they are requiring before earning?
Never trust websites like that they are scam. Why are they requesting for money from that don't have money but try it earn from them?
Looking at the site well. You will see that what you will earn there will be far easy and there payment will be higher compared to paying websites.

Right now I don't trust any site that say I should pay before i earn because there are lot of scamers out there. And I have been scamed countless times concerning paying to join a particular site, so I can try it anymore. The only thing I can do is to render my services and then I get paid

I have come across many of them like that the latest ones are those telegram bot.after doing all the hard work you will be asked to pay certain amount of that currency before you can withdraw.i regard those site or telegram as scam.

I have seen a lot of such sites, I personally don't believe in it. And I don't give a try, such sites are likely to fail within short periods. Why asking me to pay when you're paying me more? Why not take that charges from what you want to pay me? I don't believe in such sites
Post automatically merged:

I have seen a lot of such sites, I personally don't believe in it. And I don't give a try, such sites are likely to fail within short periods. Why asking me to pay when you're paying me more? Why not take that charges from what you want to pay me? I don't believe in such sites

I once saw a site that is offering payment if you watched video on their site. But you must earn up to 200 dollars before withdrawal. I was tempted and started watching. After I made 200$, I tried withdrawing. I was informed that I need 30 referrals before I can withdraw. Then the site offer to sell referal for me:D:D. Show me several bitcoin wallet and the prices of their referal.

I paid on one particular site before I would be eligible to earn, before I could start earning, the site stopped functioning, I did not hear from them again. Since then I made a vow to myself not to pay before I earn. It Is really not advisable, except it is a company that is credible and you know its not a ponzi scheme, then you can risk it.

I run away from such site, its not all risk i would take. My concern aboit such site is they appear catchy and tempting with beautiful packages,they will convince you even stating proofs of payment. As time goes on they begin to adjust at the end..you end up loosing.

No, nowadays scammers are everywhere internet fraudsters uses some platforms to scam people, so, you can not differentiate between site that should be trusted to the ones of the fraudsters

In our bid to earn money online, we get to see some kind of websites that require us to pay money before being able to earn. I personally do not take such sites serious, but it seems there are people who still make money from sites with a requirement as suspicious as this.
My not trusting them was after a certain site admin told me I needed to pay 20$ BTC before I would be allowed to withdraw my $150$ BTC, I earned from doing surveys. I was broke at that time so I did not even bother to proceed, so I left the site with all the money I accumulated.

I am always sceptical about such sites, but I still see people joining and even earning from them.
What do you think, would you join such site and pay the money they are requiring before earning?
No I don't trust such sites, I have seen many people scammed after registering with them, you'll have to ask this question; if they've got money to pay why do the require payment for registration. Turns out most of them are Ponzi schemes and use proceeds from registration to run the business.

it actually depends on the website, if it's some sketchy HYIP then for sure i wouldn't pay a cent, because it would be a pretty obvious scam, but if it's some program or something that i do know about, then why not
Yeah, that is right. Some websites are legit and worth the payment so you can start earning. I recently paid $5 in a certain article writing site available for my country. It has turned out to be a really great site that I am earning well from it. But those HYIP sites are totally a no go zone for me, I learnt my lesson last year.

I don't know that idea is great, I cant even buy into that idea of paying a certain amount of money before getting paid. One will have to pay for registration and complete tasks and survey and then you will hear the site has crashed or come up with one excuse or the other. It is a no go area for me

I dont believe websites that tell you to pay before earning because 99 percent of them are scams even when they are saying they are legit , they will collect your money and after some times they will block you out, i have been a victim for so long

Any website that ask to pay first before earn I don't trust it for once many things have happened to me and my friends about that when I open like 4 site last year and last 2 year I was ask to pay before been able to operate but after the payment and I work for likely a month on it I request for my payment but unfortunately I don't receive any more so pay to earn site i will advise people not to register from it

thumbnail.jpg

Pain In Your Joints Will Vanish Once And For...
Pain In Your Joints Will Vanish Once And For All​
secure.calch.gdn​
thumbnail.jpg

secure.calch.gdn​

I will not advise anyone to pay money online to anyone business because it is always full of scam
I lost four hundred dollars this January so I have learnt from the experience
Please do not pay anyone to any site
Post automatically merged:

thumbnail.jpg

secure.calch.gdn​
thumbnail.jpg

secure.calch.gdn​

I will not advise anyone to pay money online to anyone business because it is always full of scam
I lost four hundred dollars this January so I have learnt from the experience
Please do not pay anyone to any site

Personally, that's like a red flag when people ask for money to earn. I experienced that on a networking agency, and needless to say I learned my lesson the hard way.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back