What's new

Do you trust sites that require you to pay before earning?

Maybe I will pay or not, it's depends on how I get in to the website, if I was invited by someone I know and trust, if the person has already withdraw money from the site and the person show me the proves, then I can pay to receive my money. But if I do not see any trustworthy one that will show me a proves of withdraw from the site, I can not pay the money.

it actually depends on the website, if it's some sketchy HYIP then for sure i wouldn't pay a cent, because it would be a pretty obvious scam, but if it's some program or something that i do know about, then why not

I always doubt sites that require you to pay something before earning. Although there are legit and real ones and I am even doing one currently. I do not actually see a point in giving money to a site before earning. It is something similar to paying your employer before getting employed into his company in which you'll still work for him. Most of these sites usually amount to very little or nothing and most of them crash after some time.

Many of them are fraud and they just make fool others to gain their full attention and at the end after completing their work and duties they just vanished in a small time as I have seen these type of cases so I never trust these type of sites.

Well, as for me, it depend on the type of site and the amount they are asking me to pay before I earn. That is why it is very necessary you do your own research before paying for any earning site online, no matter how good the site might appear. Also look out for testimony about that site before you invest. What is the experience of others who have invested with that site.

No, of course I will not trust such a site at all unless I investigate. If a friend of mine is using the same site and it is really a real site then I will definitely use it because if you pay any site. It is important to know whether it is fake or not.

I don't trust much of them because I have been scammed once on sites that promises a profit of almost 2X after a week but it turned out I was being scammed. I suggest you should not trust sites that promises too good, because as what they always said that "If it is too good to be true, then it is not true" . Don't easily fall on such site everyone, we should be extra careful.

In our bid to earn money online, we get to see some kind of websites that require us to pay money before being able to earn. I personally do not take such sites serious, but it seems there are people who still make money from sites with a requirement as suspicious as this.
My not trusting them was after a certain site admin told me I needed to pay 20$ BTC before I would be allowed to withdraw my $150$ BTC, I earned from doing surveys. I was broke at that time so I did not even bother to proceed, so I left the site with all the money I accumulated.

I am always sceptical about such sites, but I still see people joining and even earning from them.
What do you think, would you join such site and pay the money they are requiring before earning?
Why would any legit earning website ask for money before you take the money that you have made from your efforts in working on the website? This is why most people are not interested in mining cryptocurrency website because they all seems to end up being waste of time.

some sites are not to be trusted but I've worked out of sight that requires me to pay before I can start making money with them and they've been good since then example is uwork and some other sites like that

some sites are not to be trusted but I've worked out of sight that requires me to pay before I can start making money with them and they've been good since then example is uwork and some other sites like that

To be very honest with you, I'm never going to be able to agree to pay a dime to any website that will help me to make money online from working on the website. It's why the ones that I work on, they only take their commission from the money you makes from the site.

Sites that requires payment before earning I don't like it mostly websites like that has the mind of spending by blocking those who paid , but online business should be a site where trust should exists.

I don't even have to time for such site because most of them are scam, although there are some that are legit and 70 per-cent of them do run away with people's money, am only concentrating sites that are legit and I've been paying example of the best platform is the one I'm commenting on now.

Sites that requires payment before earning I don't like it mostly websites like that has the mind of spending by blocking those who paid , but online business should be a site where trust should exists.
It's seem like you have an experience already with such scam websites. This is their mode of operation, as they will lure you into paying money with the promise of activating your account to start earning but that's the end once they get your money, they will block you and disappear.

Before I make payment in a online platform, I must have made sure that I find out about the platform to be sure they are not going to run away with my money. Research would have been made as to how the platform works.
One must be very careful when making payment on an online platform as fraudsters are everywhere now

Seriously such websites that require payment before you can be able to earn is really sketchy and most times are ponzi scam where they make alway with people hard earned money. I prefer free websites like bizdustry where you can earn for free without payment.

Seriously such websites that require payment before you can be able to earn is really sketchy and most times are ponzi scam where they make alway with people hard earned money. I prefer free websites like bizdustry where you can earn for free without payment.
I think ponzi schemes websites are a little bit different in the way they operate. From my experience with most of the ponzi websites I have come across, they promise you 200% payment of your initial investment in their package. So, they are not just saying pay and we pay you but pay and it 4 times over.

In our bid to earn money online, we get to see some kind of websites that require us to pay money before being able to earn. I personally do not take such sites serious, but it seems there are people who still make money from sites with a requirement as suspicious as this.
My not trusting them was after a certain site admin told me I needed to pay 20$ BTC before I would be allowed to withdraw my $150$ BTC, I earned from doing surveys. I was broke at that time so I did not even bother to proceed, so I left the site with all the money I accumulated.

I am always sceptical about such sites, but I still see people joining and even earning from them.
What do you think, would you join such site and pay the money they are requiring before earning?
It depends on the amount I'm asked to pay and the return the site promises over time. Once I notice that it operates like a ponzi scheme, I back out Immediately. but if it's a site with good reviews and long term relationship with people, I can give it a trial.
Post automatically merged:

It depends on the amount I'm asked to pay and the return the site promises over time. Once I notice that it operates like a ponzi scheme, I back out Immediately. but if it's a site with good reviews and long term relationship with people, I can give it a trial.

I doubt if there are such sites with such reviews. Even if such reviews exist, there is a very big chance that those reviews are fake and are set up by the same people running the scheme because they are aware people would be looking for such reviews.

Brother it will still be a big risk. I joined a site cashclub 1 year ago and i deposited 20$ in it as the site had 4.8 stars of rating with over 1000 of reviews but the site blocked me after taking the money. Now just think about rating and review!. I have given you a live example.

Brother it will still be a big risk. I joined a site cashclub 1 year ago and i deposited 20$ in it as the site had 4.8 stars of rating with over 1000 of reviews but the site blocked me after taking the money. Now just think about rating and review!. I have given you a live example.
Forgive me for giving a laughing reaction but it sounds so funny that I couldn't help it. These sites and such reviews they put up are mostly done on purpose to sway gullible people to invest their money and once they do, they have become victims of scams.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back