What's new

Do you trust sites that require you to pay before earning?

Their is no way i can trust them because of my previous experiences, we have encountered so much in the hands of those scammers and fraudsters that promise to double your payment after making some weird deposit. after which they will ghost off.

Definitely their lots of sites out there that requires you to pay money before you join them and some will even promise double of income and earnings to you most of them if not all self are scammed sites.

When it comes to site like that, i don't give a dime listening ears to it cos 99% of them are just scam. They just want to run away with my funds and not rewarding my time.

I do not agree with sites that request for deposit before withdrawal for any reason, why allow one spend much time on tasks and referral and still asks for deposit to withdraw can't it be deducted from the raised funds

There is nothing that will convince me that any website where I'm supposed to work the flower and money that I will have to pay it's not a scam because it is very obvious that they cannot be trusted for any reason whatsoever.

There is nothing that will convince me that any website where I'm supposed to work the flower and money that I will have to pay it's not a scam because it is very obvious that they cannot be trusted for any reason whatsoever.
I don't trust any sites that require me to pay before earning because most sites that require you to pay before earning are usually scum they are just there to collect your little money that you have to pay before you start earning

Personally, I don't and would never be able to trust any websites that requires me to pay money before I can earn money in return because they are more likely to be scammers.

I am sure that not many people would trust such kind of websites. Even I do not trust such kind of websites because there is always a risk of getting scammed. However, the problem is that I have no other choice. There are no earning opportunities in my country, and I have to rely on investing in such sites if I want to earn money. I know I am risking my money but I have no other choice, unfortunately.

As far as I'm concerned, there is no way you could trust such a website that says that you should pay money first before you can earn money from it. On what grounds do you need to pay first?

As far as I'm concerned, there is no way you could trust such a website that says that you should pay money first before you can earn money from it. On what grounds do you need to pay first?
I do not trust any sites that require me to pay before any because most of these sites that requires you paying before earning a scam majority of them just interested in your little money for registration.

It is a strange thing Indeed to hear that a site is claiming to pay you to work for them and it's asking you to pay certain amount of money for you to be able to earn higher pay. It's sounds just funny

Most sites that require you paying before withdrawal are scams. They could have easily taken their withdrawal fees from the earnings but they just want to take your funds and won't be sending you a dime.

Of course no. That is why I am doing more research on that website. from twitter and other forums. It is quite difficult to search legit investment site, scammers are everywhere and it is easier now to scam people because of the pandemic. If you are asking about crypto invest on the web I would suggest you should see Binance. It has many investment that pays decent payment.
I do not even have time to check out websites that require me to pay to withdraw because I have seen sites that with lesser tasks and no payment you can withdraw.

Well from my perspective there is nothing there to trust about any website that requires you to pay money before you can be able to earn money from the website because it is not actually a good thing or a legitimate thing for a website to ask of.

Well from my perspective there is nothing there to trust about any website that requires you to pay money before you can be able to earn money from the website because it is not actually a good thing or a legitimate thing for a website to ask of.
any sites that require me to pay before any and can never be trusted because majority of such sites as come they are only there to collect that money that you pay for registration and you will not be able to end anything.

Its a big no for me, i hardly trust such sites that require you pay before earning. Tho i have joined some before in the time past and i actually earned from them. But they all had one thing in common. Along the line, they usually crash.

The reason why a website that requires you to pay money before you can actually earn money from it cannot be trusted is that in most cases this website tend to disappear once they take your money before they will help you to make money.

I do not believe because 90% of them are scam and I have experience of most of them in the past, any website that will need you to pay a certain amount of money for withdrawal fee or before you can make money is not likely to last for a long time.

No matter how you look at it it's very useless for you to try and trust a website that is required for you to pay money before you can actually be able to make money from it.

No matter how you look at it it's very useless for you to try and trust a website that is required for you to pay money before you can actually be able to make money from it.
It not a wise decision to trust site that ask you to pay before you withdraw from it. I have fallen into the hands of some websites like that in the past though the money wasn't much but I regretted that I did sent money to the website without getting anything from it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back