What's new

Do you think saving is important in life?

Sometimes, the money you need for an investment will not come suddenly. So it's important to save money to reach the certain limit for the investment.

Yes saving is very important in one's life because it saves you alot when you really need help you need to be running up and down to borrow money and also when you develop the habit of saving you can also start a business from it

Saving is very important in life because is better to invest, when one save you will not lack in future is not good to spend all your money without saving it into something good.

Savings is very important in life. If you were not saving, where would you have gotten that money or finance to execute certain project

We all would agree that saving is important, but the truth is investment is better, when you save money you save for the purpose of future expenditure, same a as investment but investment doesn't end , saving and using without replacement is a risk.

Saving is important in life , if you want to be rich and stress free in the future, you have to be saving right from the start , to solve your financial need.

I saw many people who earn and spend their whole earning. They don't care for difficult time and don't save money for time of trouble. But I am not in favor of this thing, I think we should save some for emergency. Because bad time can come anytime and if we don't have any saving for that time,it ll create problem.
What is your opinion ?
You are right there. When situation like death of a loved one or hospitalization is inevitable.

I believe your savings can be of great help when situation like death or hospitalization comes.

I've considered saving for long now, it helps a lot in order to do other urgent things that requires money. Without savings some persons can't meet up with emergency money needs.

Yeah I actually have some people who go through this circle, earn, eat, earn, eat, no saving for the raining days, this is certainly not good enough, an advice is putting your funds into investments that is also a sure way of saving.(A genuine investment)

I saw many people who earn and spend their whole earning. They don't care for difficult time and don't save money for time of trouble. But I am not in favor of this thing, I think we should save some for emergency. Because bad time can come anytime and if we don't have any saving for that time,it ll create problem.
What is your opinion ?
Saving is good but I think investing the money will be a better option because when you save the money is just there but investing it, it multiply

One of the reason of keeping out money and getting a saving funds is to be able to respond to an emergency when the needs arise,because an eventuality may occure and the qukiest way to respond is to use the savings avialable to address the needs.

Saving is one phenomenon everyone must embrace, by this you are able to cater for a lot of needs especially emergencies, you may never run out of funds too.

Saving is very important and all persons must try to do this so that when there is a need, you won't be crying to other people to help you with money.
Absolutely if you save, then this money will come in handy in bad times.Saving is very important Because you can do any business with your shaving or you can earn more profit by investing your money in online business.

A wise person should develope a saving habit, no matter how rich the person might be, anything can come up at anytime. I plan to teach my children at a young age the advantages of savings.

Saving is really important. But it also matters what you use the money you safe for? You need to know the difference between liabilities and assets. So that your savings become useful.

It goes both ways, earn and spend tomorrow is not guaranteed at the same time earn and save just Incase there's tomorrow. Simple

What is your opinion ?
Of course saving is important in life, but most people even though they have a large enough income can't save, why, because they will save with the remaining monthly money, and of course it will always run out, so there is an error in their mindset in saving, I think budget from the beginning how much % will be saved, when we get money or receive paychecks, it is immediately cut/taken for savings and directly transferred to a bank account, and do it every time we get money.

Whoever isn't saving isn't ready for this Life at all then. Because the richest if the rich of this world also make savings for their life how much more people who ordinarily are not as the privileged rich

What is your opinion ?
Yes oh savings is important in life oh because it can be helpful in the future purpose and for investment if needs should arise in the future because nobody knows tomorrow.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back