What's new

Do you think saving is important in life?

Surely savings is very important and must be part of our life because if we don't safe when an emergency occurs most especially health you will find yourself looking for where to borrow or begging which is so wrong for one who has income. We must learn how to safe no matter how difficult it is.

The outbreak of coronavirus let's us know the important of saving. Saving is all we are left with in times of our retirement in time of when unexpected stuff happen

Saving is good but it is not as important as investments. When you invest your money, you are saving toward a more productive future and can make x5 of your money where it be that you saved it.

I saw many people who earn and spend their whole earning. They don't care for difficult time and don't save money for time of trouble. But I am not in favor of this thing, I think we should save some for emergency. Because bad time can come anytime and if we don't have any saving for that time,it ll create problem.
What is your opinion ?
I completely agree with you. Let us just look at the pandemic for an example. There are many that have lost their jobs or have been unable to work in the lockdown and as a result they have had to rely on their savings to get them through this time. It is important that a fair portion of your paycheck is saved for challenging circumstances like this.

Swings is like having a backup, it allows you to enjoy greater security in your life. If you have cash set aside for emergencies, you have a fallback if an unexpected event should happen, and if you have savings set aside for discretionary expenses, you may be able to take risks or try new things
Post automatically merged:

Instead of saving I will rather invest my money because investment will yield double of my savings

Savings is very important in someone's life for lots of reasons. We need to saving in case of unforseen circumstances. Things we don't expect may occur and may require some funds to cater for it. The best place to get such fund is from saving. Also, it is said that savings is the starting point of all riches. It is after you savings you can have some funds to invest in a business or an investment.

Savings is very important in life, it is just preparing for the raining days when we won't be able to got out to look for what to eat. A typical illustration that befit savings is done by ants.
Ants are very little creatures with enormous wisdom. Watch ant closely, they are always busy during dry period doing what conveying food items from a place to another. They usually store their food in dry season before raining time so that flood won't sweep them away.

Post automatically merged:

Savings is very important in life, it is just preparing for the raining days when we won't be able to got out to look for what to eat. A typical illustration that befit savings is done by ants.
Ants are very little creatures with enormous wisdom. Watch ant closely, they are always busy during dry period doing what conveying food items from a place to another. They usually store their food in dry season before raining time so that flood won't sweep them away.

The importance of saving money is simple: It allows you to enjoy greater security in your life. If you have cash set aside for emergencies, you have a fallback should something unexpected happen. And, if you have savings set aside for discretionary expenses, you may be able to take risks or try new things.

Yes. However, Investing now will give you years upon years of compounding gains. However, you're 20 and making 40k/year with 20k in savings/investments...you're further ahead than pretty much every other 20 year old out there.

Saving is very important in life. You have to save money for future use. How can you survive if you don't save money, what if something came up and you need money to solve it. If is very important for a man to save

I am of this opinion that saving is an integral part of our life as it comes very handy whenever we are in a fix or an emergency situation.

Saving is definitely important to life as a factor you can't survive life competition without having a backup of funds .You definitely need it .It's better to save to avoid unnecessary .

I am of this opinion that saving is an integral part of our life as it comes very handy whenever we are in a fix or an emergency situation.
You're right. Anyone who isn't saving money risk falling inside hot soup. Emergencies do come up, without those savings how can we solve the emergencies? Its hard.

Indeed it ís, there are rainy days and there sunny days if you don't have anything saved during rainy days then you should would be in a bind, it's good to save bit it's better when the saved money works for you as an investment

as a retional person saving is very important because it can help at the time have no means of income that is to finance uncertainties and to achieve a certain goal in future.

Yes, saving is very important in every individual life because a man that does not save there's no plan for his future. With savings you can plan for the unforeseen and be rest assured that everything is okay.

Yes of course I believe saving is very important in life, this is how you Archie
From any job and also any business to invest, without saving you can never achieve in life.

I saw many people who earn and spend their whole earning. They don't care for difficult time and don't save money for time of trouble. But I am not in favor of this thing, I think we should save some for emergency. Because bad time can come anytime and if we don't have any saving for that time,it ll create problem.
What is your opinion ?
Of course you're right, emergencies can happen at any point and then you'll either be stranded or have to start begging for money from friends and family with no assurance you'll be getting any

What is your opinion ?
Saving is more important in life aspect because if you want to make it in life, you have to have a savings to take care of your needs during the dry season, and if you want to make it big in life, you need to have a savings in life.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back