What's new

Do you think saving is important in life?

Naz Noshin

💫Creative-Artist 💫
1000 Posts Club
Nov 2, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
I saw many people who earn and spend their whole earning. They don't care for difficult time and don't save money for time of trouble. But I am not in favor of this thing, I think we should save some for emergency. Because bad time can come anytime and if we don't have any saving for that time,it ll create problem.
What is your opinion ?

Better to invest all the money saved in a particular business. Money saved is just a figure and when you start spending it ,the figure reduces. Instead use the savings to generate more income or revenue.

Better to invest all the money saved in a particular business. Money saved is just a figure and when you start spending it ,the figure reduces. Instead use the savings to generate more income or revenue.
Yes but it is also risky . If business go in loss then we can lose all our savings.what do you think about it?

Savings is not just important but very essential in life . It is something worth making part of our top priority , because we have recourse to it during difficult times

Saving is highly important in our lives, times due come when you have e no work to do and if you are that type that has not been saving for the future you may be a victim of that particular situation.

I saw many people who earn and spend their whole earning. They don't care for difficult time and don't save money for time of trouble. But I am not in favor of this thing, I think we should save some for emergency. Because bad time can come anytime and if we don't have any saving for that time,it ll create problem.
What is your opinion ?
Investment pays more than saving, invest in something that is less valued which you believed you can turn to be the best and cherished, invest in it and watch yourself grow.

Sometimes a lot of circumstances beyond your control cause you to keep spending without saving. But I feel saving is important, but on same hand. I don’t Blame those who don’t save.

Saving is good but it's not a wise investment because of constant high level of inflation, rather save small and invest the rest, keep the money flowing.

The only issue with me saving is whenever I try, I see myself getting into challenges that will make me spend all the savings, I have been saving up for 3 month to by a laptop but am not just getting anywhere

Saving is very important in life because it enables one to have hope of getting more money in the future. And knowing that you will have money to spend in the future for your home expenses and future plans.

The only issue with me saving is whenever I try, I see myself getting into challenges that will make me spend all the savings, I have been saving up for 3 month to by a laptop but am not just getting anywhere
But I hope one day you ll get your desired thing. You can work actively on this platform,save your earnings and I am sure after two months you can get laptop?

If you have weakness in saving, that means you are not financially discipline. Therefor dont save in your house. Use a lock savings in the back for a specific duration. If that's not possible with you then buy assets which you can sell later on. You can buy animals your favourite which you'll feel bad to sell fast. They'll grow and their value appreciate. So you won't sell them the same price you bought them...

But I hope one day you ll get your desired thing. You can work actively on this platform,save your earnings and I am sure after two months you can get laptop?
I hope so, I know am not the only one having this issue of saving, it is everywhere, but I just have to look for a way to save fast

Of course to have savings is better.
I have small savings,but not enough. Everyrime when you want to buy anything new,just take some and your aavings and boom you got it. It is better to have than nothing.

yeah, I am with letting and saving some amount of money monthly depends on your salary.

No one knows what will happen to his future (maybe you can lose your car, home...) how will you manage your situation in this hard period?

Savings is highly essential because we don't know the challenges ahead of us we may just predict them but they are actually unpredictable but with good savings one can overcome them.

Saving also teaches us to be more economical and not to spend too much money. Saving is also one way to become an independent person. Besides, saving will make anyone feel at ease when problems come, I also try to save every month for my future.

What is your opinion ?
Of course! Saving is very important, without saving it will be frustration after retirement, though People save for different purposes.

Of course! Saving is very important, without saving it will be frustration after retirement, though People save for different purposes.
Yes you are right but still there are few people ,I personally know from my family who didn't save money when they had enough and now they are facing financial problems

Saving is very important and all persons must try to do this so that when there is a need, you won't be crying to other people to help you with money.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back