What's new

Do you think saving is important in life?

It is very important in life to save. Our savings are what we fall back to when things are tough or when we are having a hard time. I wonder where people who don't save get money from when something urgent comes up.

savings is very important. we all need to save money in other to leave our lives smoothly without any interruption. savings also helps us in our hard times.

Savings is very important in life. it is the money that you save will later come back to save you during the unforeseen circumstance. it is very important to cultivate the habit of savings and teacher children likewise so that they will not become frivolous spender.

Saving money is one of the essential aspects of building wealth and having a secure financial future. Saving money gives you a way out from uncertainties of life and provides you with an opportunity to enjoy a quality life

Saving is very important as whatever you say will eventually save you in the nearest future. Savings is one of the major ways to prepare for unforeseen circumstances. This is the reason why everyone needs to make savings habitual activity.

Savings is very important because it's serve you during raining days or days you don't have. But there are different kinds of savings although this kind of savings determine how important it's will serve you in the future

In my opinion I think it's high time we started prioritising saving because it is important in one's life. Saving money will save you a lot of panic when you need money urgently due to unforeseen circumstances. Although I will say that out of the money you want to save you can save 50% and invest 50%.

Saving money is extremely important, since you can never either know or expect the future, life are very sudden and things can happen and if you will have that money until then it will be able to help and assist you during hard and good times. I"m saving simply for the products which will suddenly appear in the future and then because I will have the money I will be able to purchase them and I won't miss that opportunity, I think that saving money for opportunities is a wise move that everyone has to accomplish. Saving is good in general, staying in a position with money that is being saved in the bank is very good and people should be working that way in their lives.

Yes I think saving money is really important in life. Money is saved just to take care of our day to day needs and some emergency situation that may arise. But the truth is that we can't really save money to become rich.

Yes saving is very important in life because it's only savings that can help you out of from a worst financial situation that you can succumb.
I have seen many people running left, right and centre trying to sort out their burdens of life in vain due to lack of finances that could be easily available had they taken heed on saving.

saving is a great idea ,but for me I plan everything I do, when I withdraw my online earnings I spend 20 %,save 40% and invest 40% that's how I plan everything ,and I profits from it.
Saving is one of the ways that one can actually use to be able to plan effectivelly for the future,it will help the individual to be able to project his finanancial plans and save for eventualities as the case may be.

I think things will always come up in life and it's really important to save for those things, however, I know that a lot of Americans are struggling right now to pay for necessities. My family pays over 3k in bills a month, plus we have 3 kids to feed. We're technically middle class, but there's rarely anything left to put up for savings. It takes $225 a week for my husband's gas just to go back and forth to work - this is why I started trading and making money online, which helps. A lot of other moms I know can't afford to put their kids in daycare, much less to save money.

of course saving is so important, I've been taught for my whole life that saving is important so I can handle emergency situations with ease for example during the pandemic situation

You're very right. The importance of saving cannot be overemphasize. Even it's not ideal for a man to invest all his money on business. It's important that one save some fraction of his or her finances. People who are making money ate now saving,
You're very right. The importance of saving cannot be overemphasize. Even it's not ideal for a man to invest all his money on business. It's important that one save some fraction of his or her finances. People who are making money ate now saving,

Saving is very important in life, if you do not have savings, your life will be doomed. You need to save money to survive emergencies, you also need savings to make investments and grow your wealth, and you need to save to buy properties. You will not always have an active income source and at some point, you will not have any income. If you have managed to build savings, you wll be able to pay bills.

Yes, saving is crucial in life. It helps to create financial security and provides a safety net for unexpected expenses. Saving also allows for future investments, such as buying a house or starting a business. Additionally, it helps to achieve long-term goals and build wealth over time. By developing good saving habits, individuals can ensure a more stable and financially independent future.

It's very important to save money when you can. I need to save more money myself, but it's a lot easier said than done. Save up what you can, and continue to do so. If you can't save a lot, save a little here and there and you'll soon realize you have a nice little chunk of change saved up for a rainy day. :)

Undoubtedly it is, that is, there are 3 things that are essential for good finances, work, investment, and savings, perhaps saving is the most important after work, from savings you begin to build future investments if you are a person who wants to scale your finances, as the saying goes, work, save, invest, repeat

Undoubtedly it is, that is, there are 3 things that are essential for good finances, work, investment, and savings, perhaps saving is the most important after work, from savings you begin to build future investments if you are a person who wants to scale your finances, as the saying goes, work, save, invest, repeat

Saving money is definitely a very important thing. However, it alone will never help. A person must need to make investments in a really wise manner. Only then will a person be able to improve his financial conditions. Investing in expensive raw material or commodities is what many people are doing as of now in order to hedge against inflation.

Saving money is definitely a very important thing. However, it alone will never help. A person must need to make investments in a really wise manner. Only then will a person be able to improve his financial conditions. Investing in expensive raw material or commodities is what many people are doing as of now in order to hedge against inflation.
Exactly, saving alone will not do much if you do not put that money to work, that is, saving is the structure of good finances, it helps you to have a financial cushion and it is also important to have savings when you are going to invest, in life, misfortunes and unexpected expenses will always arrive, so savings are also important for that.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back