What's new

Do you think saving is important in life?

I think the pandemic and the lockdown that came with it would have thought everyone the need for savings for rainy days. Many people were only able to survive thanks to what they had put aside previously.

I think it's only the foolish ones that earn without saving, because Saving can sometimes determine ones Future

Yes all the people have known the importance of saving at Corona time , many of them are starving cause they spend all fund in good days .

Definitely yes, savings is an expedient thing to do. Infact there's a saying 'save so your savings can save you tomorrow'. No need explaining much, the above saying would give you the motivation to save for the rainy days ahead.

Saving money is very good. It prepares you for Unknkwn challenge which may arise in the future. It’s also a good means to source for capital

Savings is very important if you want to secure your future against future losses. It's better to save than to spend. Reliable investment is better because your money yields better profits.

Savings is as important as the air we breath. There's a saying which goes " save today so that it can save you tomorrow" that statement summarises the importance of quality savings.

Saving is very important in life and for people who want to be financially free. I also advice you invest part of your savings too.

Saving Money is very important,savings can save ones life in times of emergencies and natural disasters like famine,wars etc.For example during the covid-19 pandemic,some died of hunger while some where able to survive through their savings

Saving is very important for our financial life, without it we are vulnerable to a life of uncertainty.
I am currently having the problem of not saving due to paucity of funds, I am hoping to overcome that very soon.

Of course! Saving is very important, without saving it will be frustration after retirement, though People save for different purposes.
Yes people who becomes old and gets their pension also need saving. To start a small business for their old age..and to use in the time of emergency. If they ll not have saving then how can they lead a happy life in old age.

Yes saving is very important for emergency. If we will have some saving ,and bad time comes then we can easily face the problem. Or can get rid of mental tension about financial situation.

Saving money it very important in life, one should always have the habits of saving money because might some period when someone might be broke is the that you save that will now help someone . We have to learn how to save for the time that will not have

When we talk about saving which means putting some money or asset aside for unseen and unplanned circumstances, so without any doubt one have to save because it is very important and necessary.
Post automatically merged:

When we talk about saving which means putting some money or asset aside for unseen and unplanned circumstances, so without any doubt one have to save because it is very important and necessary.

Yes! Savings is very Important in ones life, an individual that does not save will have him or her to blame When unplanned events or circumstances surface. To avoid issues like this one really have to save In this life.

Last edited:
I saw many people who earn and spend their whole earning. They don't care for difficult time and don't save money for time of trouble. But I am not in favor of this thing, I think we should save some for emergency. Because bad time can come anytime and if we don't have any saving for that time,it ll create problem.
What is your opinion ?
I think saving is important in life because it sure beats not saving and been lack of money to cater for emergencies whenever they arise. But i think the most important is investing because with proper investment you will have more than the initial money you would gain from all the savings.

Saving is very much important. We save for three reasons which include for future use, to solve immidiately problems and to invest with later in life. Even a man that dies without saving will leave his family in despondent situation.

I saw many people who earn and spend their whole earning. They don't care for difficult time and don't save money for time of trouble. But I am not in favor of this thing, I think we should save some for emergency. Because bad time can come anytime and if we don't have any saving for that time,it ll create problem.
What is your opinion ?
Saving is a life saver. What could be done without it? No investment, no tangible education, no emergency fund etc. Anyone that spends all he earns is running on a treadmill. He won't get anywhere or achieve anything.

What is your opinion ?
Saving is a life saver. What could be done without it? No investment, no tangible education, no emergency fund etc. Anyone that spends all he earns is running on a treadmill. He won't get anywhere or achieve anything.

Savings is beyond important to life. If you are a human being, living and earning a living and you do not have a solid Saving, you are playing a dangerous game with your life and future. And if care is not taken, you can crash.

It is crucial to save. We save money for different things. We save to invest
We save to enjoy life
We save to acquire properties
We save in case of emergency
We save to invest
We save to feel human
We save to prevent shame and disagree
We save to stop us from borrowing and begging.

So you can see, there are thousands of reasons why saving is important.

Savings is beyond important to life. If you are a human being, living and earning a living and you do not have a solid Saving, you are playing a dangerous game with your life and future. And if care is not taken, you can crash.

It is crucial to save. We save money for different things. We save to invest
We save to enjoy life
We save to acquire properties
We save in case of emergency
We save to invest
We save to feel human
We save to prevent shame and disagree
We save to stop us from borrowing and begging.

So you can see, there are thousands of reasons why saving is important.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back