What's new

Do you think saving is important in life?

Yes saving is very important in life. Saving helps in difficult time and it also helps us to complete some necessary tasks in those days when we need of our savings.
All people should save some money for emergency period.

I saw many people who earn and spend their whole earning. They don't care for difficult time and don't save money for time of trouble. But I am not in favor of this thing, I think we should save some for emergency. Because bad time can come anytime and if we don't have any saving for that time,it ll create problem.
What is your opinion ?
Sure, I’d never advice anyone to live like that, I mean spending all the money oke makes. It’s risky and anyone doing that is living on a knife edge. It’s always advisable to having a saving no matter how little. A little percentage of what comes in should be set aside untouched. This is a shield against the rainy days no matter how little it Is. it would come in handy

Savings is important. Although, to an average individual who doesn't know much about investment and how to generate more money. Personally, I don't save money I won't use in the next 3months, I rather investment such funds to generate more money through interest/ return on investment.

I saw many people who earn and spend their whole earning. They don't care for difficult time and don't save money for time of trouble. But I am not in favor of this thing, I think we should save some for emergency. Because bad time can come anytime and if we don't have any saving for that time,it ll create problem.
What is your opinion ?
When we have job we couldn't save money for bad time but sometimes we'll make some savings by our bonuses and increments.
Last week I got an accidental and I have my savings that's not enough for me and my family so I need to borrowing money from mt sister.after leave of 1 week my owner cut my 1wk dues from my salary.I decided now will have to start my own buisniss to generate income and to facilitate my family.

Savings is important. Although, to an average individual who doesn't know much about investment and how to generate more money. Personally, I don't save money I won't use in the next 3months, I rather investment such funds to generate more money through interest/ return on investment.

Savings is important in ones daily life, it can help someone to take of urgent needs if things have already been put in place before. Those who think savings no isn't important and spend recklessly are ignorant of the future. If they refuse to plan ahead it might later come back to hunt them really bad.

Saving money that are not in use in the bank isn't a good idea. The value(purchasing power) of such money might increase or decrease, in most cases decrease due to inflation. Other secure and not too risky investments can be done with little returns on investment.

Savings are very important in life ..there are times when you are jobless or you want big number of money without any loan or interest...there your saving are life saver .. we should save an amount for any emergency

What is your opinion ?
Yes... Saving is very important in life.... And there are many people who do not have value of money and when they have money they spend it and when the people are in a huge problems and money is needed then they know its value. That's why I think it's important to save money to live easy life....

Of course saving is the part of life and you must save some of your earnings in any form.
If you don't save then unfortunately at the time of any calamity or distress you will have to take from some one else and may be he can't give you too. Then what you will do? So must save some of money

Saving is actually good, but it's better you invest rather than , investment bring better return rather than just saving it in bank where little or no return or profit will be added

Yes it is very important in life for so many obvious reasons. Firstly, you need to save for future things you need to have because life itself is not a bed of roses. Secondly, when you get to a certain stage in life, some family members will look up to you. It is from you savings you will be able to meet the needs.

The importance of having a savings cannot be overemphasized, there's nothing as comforting as having some cash somewhere being accumulated for rainy day. Somebody that does not save hardly progress in life, and most times when life-changing opportunity appears he might not have the financial strength to grab it because he lives by the moment without thinking of tomorrow.

Savings are very important if you have responsibilities of family because no one knows about bad situation. A big example is set of covid19 by which every individual had learn to save money because of such circumstances.

I don't think we should rely on our present income to continue the way it is.Most time in future we usually have unexpected expenses to take care of and if we do not have enough savings,it may be difficult for us.

Saving is very important, we don’t know what future May brings and when we save up a new opportunity may come for us to invest in and make more more
And when we are making the money we need to save again
So in everything we do saving is very important

Of course saving is good, it is good to save for the rainy day. It is a good habit everybody should imbibe, both the young and old. You fall back on your savings when evrythingseems bleak and you don't gt help from anywhere.

Yes I know that saving it really important because The importance of saving money is simple: It allows you to enjoy greater security in your life. If you have cash set aside for emergencies, you have a fallback should something unexpected happen. And, if you have savings set aside for discretionary expenses, you may be able to take risks or try new things.

But of course we should save. When we earn and just spend it as it comes, it only shows a level of indiscipline and lack of foresight in us.

Even if we don't save for emergency, we should learn to save up for the future - like making plans for school, kids, home and something bigger.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back