What's new

Do you have to pay for company uniform?

it is not right for the employee to pay for the company's uniform because it is an emblem of the company and it should be part of the things that the company would provide for the employees. It is unethical for companies to collect money from the employees for the company's uniform.

Any company that employs anybody is support to provide a means of Identification for such worker, kids like uniform, head wear and other wares should be made available to staff for free.

If the company wouldn't provide uniforms for its employees, then clothing allowance should be given to them so they purchase whatever kind of uniform they're mandating employees to wear. It'll be very unfair to enforce uniforms and not think of how employees would purchase them.

There is a free uniform that is usually given at the end of your own boarding but then you will have to buy or at least so your own uniform onwwards.

If the company wouldn't provide uniforms for its employees, then clothing allowance should be given to them so they purchase whatever kind of uniform they're mandating employees to wear. It'll be very unfair to enforce uniforms and not think of how employees would purchase them.

Majority of the companies provide free uniforms to people who tend to work at the company. However, many companies do not require you to wear uniform. i think that wearing uniform paints a much better picture of the company.

Majority of the companies provide free uniforms to people who tend to work at the company. However, many companies do not require you to wear uniform. i think that wearing uniform paints a much better picture of the company.
Before we even start work there are alot of company that will provide us with the company uniform,so I think this is one of the best we dont just need to pay for uniform what the company need to do is for them to provide us with uniform which we can use no matter how poor the financial status of that company maybe.

Before we even start work there are alot of company that will provide us with the company uniform,so I think this is one of the best we dont just need to pay for uniform what the company need to do is for them to provide us with uniform which we can use no matter how poor the financial status of that company maybe.
I understand your point. So the general consensus here is that companies should shoulder the cost of providing official uniforms for their staff irrespective of the workplace involved.

If I'm made to pay for the company's uniform, then whenever I'm leaving the job, the uniform is definitely not a company's property that I would have to return or turn back in. This is because that's something which needs to be made very clear when they ask me to pay for my own uniform because ordinarily, they are supposed to make that provision for their staffs.

Paying for company uniform depends on the company you are working with and i believe most of the company provides free uniform for their workers because that's the rule ,

Paying for company uniform depends on the company you are working with and i believe most of the company provides free uniform for their workers because that's the rule ,

Well, the main thing is that what will I do with the uniform when it is of no use to me after I leave the job? This is why it does not make sense for me to wear it after I leave the company.

Company need to provide uniform to their workers we dont just need to pay for company uniform to be precise I think no matter how poor the firm is they should be able to pay and sponsored people uniform.

Companies are mandated to provide uniforms to their employees as means of Identification, it's not proper for any employee to source for uniforms he or she will be using in the workplace.

I believe that it is completely unfair for somebody to buy company uniform by themselves but then that is what is obtainable right now and some are considerate enough to pay allowances.

If you can read my previous post I stated that its unfair for company to have their workers bought the uniform they are using to work.
I also think that no matter how poor the company back ground is then you must provide uniform to your workers respectively those are some of the basic things a company should provide for their workers.

If you can read my previous post I stated that its unfair for company to have their workers bought the uniform they are using to work.
I also think that no matter how poor the company back ground is then you must provide uniform to your workers respectively those are some of the basic things a company should provide for their workers.
I think you have made a very good point and I understand it. Uniforms should be provided for workers for official use. Also, other necessary items that may be worn alongside like boots should also be provided.

Company need to provide uniform to their workers we dont just need to pay for company uniform to be precise I think no matter how poor the firm is they should be able to pay and sponsored people uniform.

One of the advantages of providing a uniform is that your workers may look unique from other people. This could distinguish your employees and make your company look professional.

I don't really think that appropriate for the employees to pay for their uniforms because the company supposed to provide it, so the employees shouldn't pay for the any of the uniform.

Employees shouldn't pay for company's uniform, it should be given to the employees free. Personal protective equipments (PPEs) and other forms of uniforms should be made available free for the employees by the company.

Employees do not need to pay for uniform. What will an employee do with the uniform after he resigns from the job? Moreover, uniforms are the property of the company.

If you are the owner of that firm I dont think its proper to pay for company uniform what do you think others will say about it if they discover that you charge your workers for just uniform its not proper atleast a budget need to be set for that.

If you are the owner of that firm I dont think its proper to pay for company uniform what do you think others will say about it if they discover that you charge your workers for just uniform its not proper atleast a budget need to be set for that.
You have a very good point. The reputation of your firm would really be affected if competitors were to hear that you are charging your employees for official uniforms.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back