What's new

Do you have to pay for company uniform?

This depends on the organization, sometimes the employee are mandated to go get the uniform themselves so as to fit their body sizes and texture but most advanced companies provides these uniforms to their employees.

I will never accept this no matter how big or small the organization is I think that they stand in a better position to careted for company uniform.

For you to ask your workers to pay for company uniform is a very big shame its bring down the reputation of that firm at first place.

You have a very good point. The reputation of your firm would really be affected if competitors were to hear that you are charging your employees for official uniforms.

Many companies view uniform as a great way to advertise their companies because uniforms contain a logo or badge of the company. I think that school uniforms are also created for some reasons.

Some organisation will make their employees to pay for uniform while others will not. I think it depends on business organisation one is working for. But normally since it is an official uniform of a particular business organisation , it should be made free for all employees working under such organisations.

Some organisation will make their employees to pay for uniform while others will not. I think it depends on business organisation one is working for. But normally since it is an official uniform of a particular business organisation , it should be made free for all employees working under such organisations.
Just like you said, it depends on the organization or sector involved. You wouldn't obviously expect a bank to provide uniforms or clothes for it's staff despite the fact that they have to appear formal everytime.

Just like you said, it depends on the organization or sector involved. You wouldn't obviously expect a bank to provide uniforms or clothes for it's staff despite the fact that they have to appear formal everytime.
But what is really so difficult for banks to provide this corporate wears to their employees ? normally employees shouldn't pay for most of these things because it is the organisation that direct all employees to do so.

This is not the sad reality of my workplace because you also have to be so when your uniform right from your own salary and that is why I have a particular savings account for it.

Many banks in here do not require you to have uniforms. However, they require you to wear office dress and a tie as well. As banks represents executives and each and every employee is supposed to wear such kind of sophisticated clothes.

Many banks in here do not require you to have uniforms. However, they require you to wear office dress and a tie as well. As banks represents executives and each and every employee is supposed to wear such kind of sophisticated clothes.
I understand. I'm just saying that in most organizations, it is the employees/staff that covers the cost of the clothes they wear to work. But it also depends on the sector involved.

I remember working for a company and they are they once providing uniform and other protective vest and a rain bot helmet for us free of charge, if a company is out for productions it needs to also care for workers essentials, it will give workers motivations to work with enthusiasm

You definitely have to pay for uniform where I work and I think that is a frustration because there is supposed to be a uniform allowance at least once every year.

I understand. I'm just saying that in most organizations, it is the employees/staff that covers the cost of the clothes they wear to work. But it also depends on the sector involved.

Well, I think that this is why when the employee leaves or resigns from the job, he has to handle over the uniform to the management of the company due to the fact that they could give it to some new employee who joins the workplace.

Well, I think that this is why when the employee leaves or resigns from the job, he has to handle over the uniform to the management of the company due to the fact that they could give it to some new employee who joins the workplace.
You're right. This is the norm everywhere. Once an employee resigns from an organization, he or she has to hand over all the properties to the organization and not just the uniform alone.

You're right. This is the norm everywhere. Once an employee resigns from an organization, he or she has to hand over all the properties to the organization and not just the uniform alone.

This is also one of the main reasons why I think that an employee does not need to pay for the uniform if the company tends to take away the uniform back from the worker.

This is also one of the main reasons why I think that an employee does not need to pay for the uniform if the company tends to take away the uniform back from the worker.
This is very true. Once an employee resigns, he has to hand over all company properties in his possession to the company. Its the acceptable norm everywhere.

This is very true. Once an employee resigns, he has to hand over all company properties in his possession to the company. Its the acceptable norm everywhere.

Some companies offer items to employees. They merely consider it complimentary "gifts". Having said that, companies usually do not seek to get those items back but uniform is not an item that you could get for free.

Some companies offer items to employees. They merely consider it complimentary "gifts". Having said that, companies usually do not seek to get those items back but uniform is not an item that you could get for free.
Giving of official wears and uniforms depends on the organization or business involved. Some of the employees are given T-shirts that have been branded officially by the organization for them to wear.

Giving of official wears and uniforms depends on the organization or business involved. Some of the employees are given T-shirts that have been branded officially by the organization for them to wear.

Many companies usually command their employees to wear the uniform over the regular dress they wear. I am thinking about what would happen to employees in case of summer season or when the weather is hot. Do these companies have a different uniform for such conditions? I think no one noticed this thing!

Many companies usually command their employees to wear the uniform over the regular dress they wear. I am thinking about what would happen to employees in case of summer season or when the weather is hot. Do these companies have a different uniform for such conditions? I think no one noticed this thing!
I think there will be different uniforms for different seasons. Moreover, such a staff should always know that he or she agreed to all the rules of the organization when they were employed

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back