What's new

Do you have to pay for company uniform?

i don't think I would be right as an individual who work in a company to pay for their uniforms. The company should be able to provide uniforms for employees.
Employees shouldn't pay for company's uniform, it should be given to the employees free. Personal protective equipments (PPEs) and other forms of uniforms should be made available free for the employees by the company.
I don't think it is appropriate for employees to pay for their uniforms the uniform should be giving the employee for free, not allowing them to pay for any, because it is not their responsibility to do that.

There's a thin line between uniform and coporate wear. Uniform I'm most cases, not all, can't be wear to other places except the place you're working. While coporate wear can be wear to anywhere. For instance, bankers dress in coporate while security at the bank wear uniform. Put into consideration the definition gave above, it's improper for employer to expect employee to pay for uniform. While is the right employee to buy coporate wears his/her workplace demanded.

I think there will be different uniforms for different seasons. Moreover, such a staff should always know that he or she agreed to all the rules of the organization when they were employed

There could be different kinds of uniforms. However, when it comes to providing the uniform, the company must bear the expense and create uniform according to the weather conditions.

There could be different kinds of uniforms. However, when it comes to providing the uniform, the company must bear the expense and create uniform according to the weather conditions.
Yes I agree with you. It is the general consensus that the business organization should shoulder the cost of official uniforms for all the staff working under the organization.

If you are working in a big organization, there's every possibility that the kit will be provided by the particular country free of charge, And company uniform is a form of another form of advertisement outside .

If you are working in a big organization, there's every possibility that the kit will be provided by the particular country free of charge, And company uniform is a form of another form of advertisement outside .
I have noticed this too. The uniforms are produced by the organization and the uniforms even serve as a trademark or brand and it projects the business organization in a positive way.

no, it isn't logical to let the employees pay with their own money for the uniform of the company. companies should give and motivate their workers to wear the Unifrom to give a good reputation about them.

in my country even police use to pay for there own uniform which i think it is not fair, the company needs to provide uniform for there staffs, it is really needed and it would help the staff in reducing there cost.

in my country even police use to pay for there own uniform which i think it is not fair, the company needs to provide uniform for there staffs, it is really needed and it would help the staff in reducing there cost.
I don't know if over here the police will be the one to pay for the uniform , but sometimes even if the government makes provision for every policeman to have their uniform free , corruption will not make this to be executed.

Like seriously a company dont even need to ask or demand that people pay for their uniform seriously so I think that when you get started as a manager of any firm you need to set some budget for that

Like seriously a company dont even need to ask or demand that people pay for their uniform seriously so I think that when you get started as a manager of any firm you need to set some budget for that
Ideally the company should always cover the cost of uniforms if it insists that it's staff should wear one. However, most companies deduct staff salaries just to cover this cost.

Ideally the company should always cover the cost of uniforms if it insists that it's staff should wear one. However, most companies deduct staff salaries just to cover this cost.
If I were to head an organization or own a business, I would ensure that uniforms and other official wears are provided free of charge to all employees in my payroll.

Workers shouldn't pay for the uniform. I believe many people don't like that they have to wear uniforms and that they have to pay for it sounds silly, but I understand why they have to wear uniforms.

People dont need to pay for company uniform seriously I beleive that is true when you get employed all yu need to do is for you to try your possible best and ask your employer for company uniform no matter how poor the company is they should be able to provide a uniform for their workers

I was once given a uniform from the company I was working, and they had to remove the money from my salary, although it is a small company, but that is what they do.

I was once given a uniform from the company I was working, and they had to remove the money from my salary, although it is a small company, but that is what they do.
Small companies and organizations are likely to make these deductions to cover for the materials they give to their employees. Large organizations simply give them out freely.

If I were to head an organization or own a business, I would ensure that uniforms and other official wears are provided free of charge to all employees in my payroll.

I think that the issue is that many companies could offer free uniforms, but what if the uniform gets damaged? I think that in such kind of cases, the employee may need to pay to get it fixed.

I think that the issue is that many companies could offer free uniforms, but what if the uniform gets damaged? I think that in such kind of cases, the employee may need to pay to get it fixed.
Well, this is a different scenario entirely. I think the employee has to bear the cost of replacement of the uniforms if it gets damage in his possession in the workplace.

Well, this is a different scenario entirely. I think the employee has to bear the cost of replacement of the uniforms if it gets damage in his possession in the workplace.

Some companies might have lenient policies regarding uniform because they know that when an employee wears a uniform, the chances are that the quality of the cloth will deteriorate by the passage of time.

Actually I think that any company must be in position to provide their workers uniform then on this earth I think how do you expect someone to start working in your firm and you expect him to buy his uniform,

even some tailoring working I know provide uniform for their workers

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back