What's new

Do you build forums to sell?

It depends on what you want to achieve, if you just want to be building forum and selling it's good, if you also want to build it and manage it, it's still good

I've tried many "make money online forums" and I can boldly say this is one of the best and legitimate forum I've come across. Your passion is the thing that keeps you alive, don't sell it off, rather think of ways to improve it and you'll make tons of profit along just as reward for your hard work and kindness towards humanity. You are doing well Alex.

Do you build forums to sell it off in the future, or do you see how successful it is before you decide on selling or keeping it? I'm planning to keep Bizdustry and continue to grow it as I have a passion for helping others to make money online.
well ,for me I don't think selling off a forum will be great ,but when you keep it, it will continue to grow bigger and bigger everyday, everyday bizdustry is always increasing with new members .

actually I'm not a foreign owner but I can't believe or belittle myself into selling a forum I worked so hard painstakingly to achieve. I know any online work even physical businesses come with a lot of problems and challenges but I, as an entrepreneur should be ready to face and tackle those challenges.

selling off a forum is a good idea.you can decide to sell it on a good price just like bizdustry.but your idea on keeping bizdustry to help others is great.is not anayone can do that.

Do you build forums to sell it off in the future, or do you see how successful it is before you decide on selling or keeping it? I'm planning to keep Bizdustry and continue to grow it as I have a passion for helping others to make money online.
With Tech Observed i plan on keeping it when it does become successful for as long as my working years last.

It’s been never about the money for me but I would like to do it as a living because it’s the only thing I like doing that can be paid if done correctly.

This vision sincerely has really helped alot of individual personally I love bizdustry and enjoy posting on bizdustry it is a wonderful platform and it is not ideal for one to sell what he suffered so much for,I won't sell my if I am in the shoes of anyone who create this things

If I do have a forum, I would keep it if I make something worthwhile from it. But reverse would be the case if the forum isn't generating income. My primary aim online is to earn money.

This is a good idea as your forum will become a resourceful place where people can learn different ways to make money online. But some people are building forums to sell for huge profit. You can see a lot of forums for sale on flippa.

Even though I don't have any forum or sold any one before, but I am wondering why you are planning to sell bizdustry, even when you have said you want to help people make money. It is your forum, so you have the right to sell it if there is any need to.

Forum is long term investment so if you sell a forum you will lose your investment because the new admin will cherish from your forum to run his ads and grow his community after find everything ready to him. Some are building forums to sell but I don't aim to sell.

To be honest I have never actually build a website of this nature however I think that it will be very beneficial in the future because if you are able to develop a very successful website like this then you will certainly be able to develop the Commerce website as well.

To be honest selling a forum is very hard as many of us doesn't have that kind of active forums which can generate decent amount money. Initial cost of running forum is very minimal but effort make it active is very hard to be honest.

It is definitely very difficult in order to generate enough traffic that you are going to encourage people to want to purchase the website or forum that you have created however I think that if you are able to reach this point it shows that you have the capabilities of doing it again.

Yes and even if you have traffic it is still hard to retain them on your forum unless you have very popular and active forum which is helping visitors. So focus should always on activity.

Yes and even if you have traffic it is still hard to retain them on your forum unless you have very popular and active forum which is helping visitors. So focus should always on activity.
Traffic is very hard to keep up because you always have to have something on the forum that you can use in order to entice people and keep them coming back and for many this is the monetary reward from being active.

Yes and I seen some forum have active reward system which helps them to stay active on forum and keep coming. For an example I seen one local forum which is based on Satellite and cable system where they provides recharge for certain posts which make them valuable contribute.

That's most important part for any forum and if you have content which people wants to know that you don't need to do hard work if it is unique as people will comeback again and again just like this forum.

That is what is able to lure people into a forum and keep them interested as well and i think that if you are able to do this and then sell a forum then you can get a much better profit for it.

I don't own a forum yet, but i can't imagine how it would feel like building a forum only to end up selling it later. I would like to keep whatever forum i build.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back