Billy

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 9, 2021
USD
$2.9100USD
Biznotes
Who ever said that forums are dead should watch this space. Forums are coming back, and they're coming back BIG. Thanks to AI.
You can only get real people with original ideas in forums.

Who ever said that forums are dead should watch this space. Forums are coming back, and they're coming back BIG. Thanks to AI.
You can only get real people with original ideas in forums.
Forums are definitely not dead. However, many of them are. It depends on the community going on there. For instance, among drumming forums, Pearl Drummers Forum gave up, but DrumForum.org and Drummer World are going at full speed.

AI is actually doing the opposite of what we think. Compared to when forums were popular we had genuine human content and interaction. Now it’s all machine ideas and thoughts, which is less genuine.

I think that forums are far from dead, it is a place where sometimes fantastic ideas are shared and where you can keep in touch with people with similar ideas, the arrival of AI will only make more people go to forums to look for human content in my opinion, since social networks do not have many filters to prevent AI from my point of view.

Forums are not dead but forums are no longer the kind of platform they used to be. A lot of forums are being shut down because they don't have activity. Social media broadcasting has almost killed forums.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back