Owner
Staff member
Administrative Team
1000 Posts Club
May 4, 2015
USD
$109.8000USD
Biznotes
Do you build forums to sell it off in the future, or do you see how successful it is before you decide on selling or keeping it? I'm planning to keep Bizdustry and continue to grow it as I have a passion for helping others to make money online.

I am not a forum owner, however, I cannot imagine anyone selling his forum that he took a lot of pains to build and grow big. If I had forum, I would have considered it to be my child and would continue nurturing.

Your passion helping others online to make money will surely bring you immense success in the future Alex. I enjoy posting here, i learn new things everyday at bizdustry as a college student who is hoping to enter into the labour market sooner. I just want to learn many ways to make money online, that's why I'm always at this forum day in day out.

I am thinking of having a forum in the future but now I am still learning on how to build a forum but the thought of building a forum to sell and later seeing the forum flourishing always sound bad to me, I will rather build a forum to make my own money rather than building to sell.

I once built a forum with an aim to sell it. However, before I could sell, I needed members and content, which did not happen. However, I have been able to build and sell my blogs.

The business of building forums to sell is like those of domain name stuffs. One can sell a forum that he did not build himself. That is like being the middle man

Forum is long term investment so if you sell a forum you will lose your investment because the new admin will cherish from your forum to run his ads and grow his community after find everything ready to him. Some are building forums to sell but I don't aim to sell.

I do not build forums to sell, but the business is a good one Which requires that you be very skillful in building such platforms to be able to sell

Do you build forums to sell it off in the future, or do you see how successful it is before you decide on selling or keeping it? I'm planning to keep Bizdustry and continue to grow it as I have a passion for helping others to make money online.
I have never made a forum with the intention of selling it. But sometime back, someone was interested in one of my forums. I did not hesitate to buy sold it. i would also say that with the momentum that Bizdustry has picked, you should not sell it right now. It has the potential to grow into a very big forum. Plus, the amount of information here, cannot be gotten on traditional money websites. Thus, it was a good decision to keep this one.

The choice to either build a forum and keep it to sell in the future or wether to just build and sell immidiately is yours to make. But I will rather that I build my forum and grow it for keep than selling it.

If i have the idea of running PTP site, or non paying forums. I'll run it and help others earn from it, and also earn reward. Since I've benefited from PTP sites, i will also like to give back to the public.

It's better to keep a forum and continue growing it, instead of selling it off in the future. I believe with time, bizdustry would be running into up to 100,000 members and this would also mean more money for the admin.

I never do it but if I don't have time t manage the website and have other projects than I would better sell the website to get out from it but sometime it is good to give control to someone trusted forum members.

Most times I believe forums are built for profit making and not selling but if the owner develops it for sell then is okay based on his personal decision but most at time it is for operation rather than sell.

I don't have forum of my own, but the reason of helping people to make money online is indeed a great thing you have done, is really good.

Build for my own hobby and other than that, Nope. I do not have funds to setup sites then sell. Need money to get it going rather than selling. But have not even thought about doing it. Too much work anyway. I know many people that do it :) just takes some time to get going rather than just selling.

There are many people that do buy ready-made sites with database and members and content there.

I also have the passion , if i am given the chance ,i think i would not necessarily sell the forum but would keep the forum and let it keep growing on my watch

I prefer building my forum for the future even if its not functioning much right now rather than selling and later blaming myself in the future, and I admire you @Alex for taking a bold step.

Although I don't really know how to build forum and if possible I could build one I don't think I would like to sell it out, because even me myself I would have been addicted to it so it will be hard for me to sell it out I guess.

I am again thinking to try my hands on forums. I ffind forums very interesting website as if you do the right promotion, you can easily gain traffic as well as conent

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back