Political Forums

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
I have not used any forums that are purely based on political discussions but I have used multiple forums that have categories for political discussions and these discussions are very hot in the forum. This gave me a though about creating a forum entirely dedicated to political discussions. What do you think?

It can draw in a lot of traffic and discussion. However, as with religious forums, there has to be strong law and order, I think.

That is very great niche I see less in forums. But get ready staying heads up as political discussion do bring some cool headache.

Yes, political discussion will certainly bring a lot of conflict on the forum. But don't you think it will be good for your community as there will be a lot of traffic and engagement. If you see something going out of hand, you can always step in, right?

People like to debate, so creating a forum for debating politics could be popular. There are many forums and sites for politics where people can go about and discuss their feelings, their beliefs and what they think is right or wrong. And people can then debate them on certain subjects.

That's correct. That's why I am deliberating on building a community for political discussion. The major issue I see is the conflict going out of hand as people will easily start name calling (we can see this on TV debate for major political campaigns). Therefore, I might need a lot of staff.

I have not used any forums that are purely based on political discussions but I have used multiple forums that have categories for political discussions and these discussions are very hot in the forum. This gave me a though about creating a forum entirely dedicated to political discussions. What do you think?
Politics is very sensitive. I wouldn't advice. Political opinions can go back. And when you gag people, they will go.
Look at what happened to Donald Trump and the then Twitter....
He was kicked out of X (formerly Twitter) for basically being himself/radical.

Politics is very sensitive. I wouldn't advice. Political opinions can go back. And when you gag people, they will go.
Look at what happened to Donald Trump and the then Twitter....
He was kicked out of X (formerly Twitter) for basically being himself/radical.
Trump was not kicked for being political, he was kicked for supporting Capitol Hill Riot. Do not mix politics with anarchy

It would take a forum owner who isn't overly emotional in a bad way. In other words, someone who wouldn't pick on opponents in a very narcissist way. I mean, I've ran into people like that. You can't argue with them without bullying from them.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back