What's new

Do you build forums to sell?

Actually I don't know anything about website making or the creation but I see no reason to building one and selling it except if an urgent or reliable means or reason arise I see no reason to selling my website.

In 2007 a local forum got disbanded. Some of the members invited me to join in the creation of a new website. The ownership would be like in a corporation so there would be about 20 of us owners. But I didn't like some of the members who are authoritative in their nature so I did not join even if they were persistent in asking me. This is not to brag but I was the star poster in the previous forum. The niche is horse racing.

Do you build forums to sell it off in the future, or do you see how successful it is before you decide on selling or keeping it? I'm planning to keep Bizdustry and continue to grow it as I have a passion for helping others to make money online.

Dear Sir, I would not advise you to sell this great forum. You are a really great admin. You are very generous. We really do not know how the new owner would manage this forum. I believe that Bizdustry will grow more in the future and you will gain more profit by running this great forum. So, I would never advise you to sell this forum. We love you, sir!

I have a friend who is into the Business of building forums to sell and from my observation of his business, I see that his business is making a lot of gain doing this, in fact is actually the first person that I have seen doing this kind of business.

I do not have a Forums and I can never even imagine building it for sell because I do not know how to do it,most of the time if I am interested in getting a forum I'll just go and buy a domain from there I can create whatever I like with it.

I have a friend who is into the Business of building forums to sell and from my observation of his business, I see that his business is making a lot of gain doing this, in fact is actually the first person that I have seen doing this kind of business.
How does he even get enough members that would become active on the site to create contents and make the site grow before even selling off to an interested buyer?

How does he even get enough members that would become active on the site to create contents and make the site grow before even selling off to an interested buyer?
He hasn't really told me how it does it but from what I have gathered about what he has been doing is that he has been in the business for a very long time so we already has traffic that he can divert 2 that new forum that he creates all the time.

I've seen many people who build forums to sell, immediately it gained traffic to recoup whst they spent for it and make their own gain. If its a PTP forum, it will be better to pay members off before selling than selling it off in a fraudulent way. I'll rather keep the forum and work towards its improvement financially and advancement.

I've seen many people who build forums to sell, immediately it gained traffic to recoup whst they spent for it and make their own gain. If its a PTP forum, it will be better to pay members off before selling than selling it off in a fraudulent way. I'll rather keep the forum and work towards its improvement financially and advancement.
It would be disastrous for any one to buy a website that the former admin could not clear off pending payments. Not many members would trust the new admin again.

It would be disastrous for any one to buy a website that the former admin could not clear off pending payments. Not many members would trust the new admin again.
Sure, that will be too disastrous indeed. Any legit Admin who engages on that, will be carrying loads, and might even see mix response from members that may not semi nice.

What you are doing is really commendable because bizdustry has been helpful alot I'm sure not just for me but for several others too, I don't have a forum by the way so there is no intention of sale

Some forum owners usually sell when they get to realize that it would be impossible to continue paying their members as they ain't making much profits.

I have built a couple of forums in the past but I never built these forums in order to sell. I built these forums out of genuine interest. sadly, my forums died.

I have built a couple of forums in the past but I never built these forums in order to sell. I built these forums out of genuine interest. sadly, my forums died.
What really happened and have you tried to pitch them to other forum owners to see if they could pay you something so as to make them own the website?

I don't have forums. I have three websites, however, I did not build these websites to sell. But these days I am considering to sell one of my websites through flippa

I know of some persons who are into this, they build the forums or site from scratch then they sell it for hugh amounts. Its a nice business to them but i feel its best you actually grow it and keep it

Even though I never built forum to sell, I think building forums and selling these forums for higher profits will be very interesting. I have sell websites and I would like to sell forums too

I don't have forums. I have three websites, however, I did not build these websites to sell. But these days I am considering to sell one of my websites through flippa
If y
If you do not see any need for the website at the moment and have no future intentions for it, it's better to sell and use the Profits for something else.

Once again I have created another forum. This time I am trying to run the forum for a long time. However, if the forum does not earn me revenue and of running the forum becomes a liability, I might sell this forum.

I don't build forum to sell in the future. Even if am going to have a forum to use and build, I will definitely grow the forum to have a wider range of audience that will be on the forum instead of me selling it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back