What's new

Do forum owners make money easily?

I think the initial challenge would be to get people to your forum, ones you have good enough members, the money will start rolling in.

I really think this is a gradual process. It's not just as if they make money easily like that. They first of all start paying members with their own personal funds and from there they start earning money

I really think this is a gradual process. It's not just as if they make money easily like that. They first of all start paying members with their own personal funds and from there they start earning money
This is a very big risk that they take, using their personal money to pay. But they just have to do it to establish good reputation.

It's actually not easy to make money on a forum. For me I think the best thing to do is to have some money on ground to start and run the forum before monitization platform start paying

Most forums do not make good revenue, especially those ones that have mostly members from developing countries around the world.

The owners of forums did not make money easily in any way because they must have to put in a lot of work to managing the forum itself and getting sponsorship.

Paid to post websites pay members for creating threads and making comments, while they generate revenue from ads and other means. Is it an easy thing anyone can succeed in or there are so many challenges?
I have no authority to answer this question. I am not the owner of wonderful website forum posting site like Bizdustry. The owner of the forum site can answer this question very well.

Over the period I've been on forums I believe it takes a lot of work time and patience. One has to build a reputation for good quality posts, a a large community too is necessary

Cutting pay rate I think was necessary in the long run. When there are thousands of new members that are joining the platform because of its credibility. So it's just a way to keep the site running and could be increased later.

I believe forum owners make money, because the aim of any business is profit. Notwithstanding, there are other risks attached,like the recent downtime that occured recently, I presume the forum owners had lost some quota of profit.

I believe forum owners make money, because the aim of any business is profit. Notwithstanding, there are other risks attached,like the recent downtime that occured recently, I presume the forum owners had lost some quota of profit.
Your comment is very accurate, the most correct thing to do is to generate income, because all people who try or achieve a business of any kind, what they are mainly looking for is to generate profits.

I have been running a forum since 3 months and I am saying this from my personal experience. Building members and content is very difficult, even more is generating revenue.

I have been running a forum since 3 months and I am saying this from my personal experience. Building members and content is very difficult, even more is generating revenue.
The important thing is to have the will to succeed and to be constant. The case of your forum is surely the topic in which perhaps the public does not have enough knowledge to create content. And if it is a known topic, it may be a lack of good marketing to attract new members.

The important thing is to have the will to succeed and to be constant. The case of your forum is surely the topic in which perhaps the public does not have enough knowledge to create content. And if it is a known topic, it may be a lack of good marketing to attract new members.
My forum is on crypto currency niche, and currently crypto is high traffic niche. I have also been trying to build members by providing incentives, yet I have failed to build members and content.

Bizdustry is the best,to me it is better than beer money it is easy to access than beer money,yes all this pay to post forum makes their money easily through traffic created from the site.

Forum owners are making money on autopilot if it happens that the forum is generating lots of traffic. They can make money through affiliate programs and display advert.

My forum is on crypto currency niche, and currently crypto is high traffic niche. I have also been trying to build members by providing incentives, yet I have failed to build members and content.
Yes, I read your application but you have to have very good knowledge in cryptocurrencies, however I lack a lot of knowledge about it for engagement. I liked the forum and limited myself for that reason.

I'd also like to know how they get money to pay for posts other than adverts, and how they keep it consistent, because I've seen a lot of forums lower their per-post payout over time.

If a forum gets a huge traffic, let say daily 10K traffic, I think it can earn a lot of money by running ndetwork ads like adsense, through ad sales, and sponsor ship. But building a site with 10K daily traffic is very difficult.

I think so forums owners makes enough of money easily. How active the forum will be will determine the money they make. But starting a forum is not something easy.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back