What's new

Do forum owners make money easily?

Forums doesn't really generate money immediately it is created. It requires a lot of hard work by the owner in order for it to start generating an income.

Yeah , this is why most sites have to manage traffic coming from tier 3 countries. Even the tier one users are few and are only there for fun and not money
Like the case with forumcoin. I see some users from top tier countries there and I believe they are more interested in gaining information than money.

Paid to post websites pay members for creating threads and making comments, while they generate revenue from ads and other means. Is it an easy thing anyone can succeed in or there are so many challenges?
I think being a forum owner (with the responsibility of paying its posters) can be tricky because so much depends on the ads and how much they can generate from them, not only so they can make a profit themselves, but also earn enough to pay the site members.
One glitch and the site is marked SCAM and you’ll lose a lot of your members.
IMO best way to start something like this up would be to have a lot of cash in your pocket right at the beginning. Earn a good reputation for paying members on time without needing to depend on advertisers to help with payouts, and then little by little the site will take off. More ads, more posters, more referrals

Last edited:
For forums to generate income I think they really need a lot of people to engage in the site,there's no other way to make money about from advertisement and sometimes they can also make money through promoting of affiliate link and so many others.

Like the case with forumcoin. I see some users from top tier countries there and I believe they are more interested in gaining information than money.
Yeah. However not everyone from top tier country is rich , there are some persons that are not rich and may not mind having passive income from paid to post sites.

Paid to post websites pay members for creating threads and making comments, while they generate revenue from ads and other means. Is it an easy thing anyone can succeed in or there are so many challenges?
I think everyone that want to know more about how they make their money easily should send a direct message to the admin because is not everything he will like to post openly in here I guess.

I think owning a forum is a big deal with proper management. The more the people you really have on the forum, the more the earnings you make and if you give up to the expectations, you'll last

Well for me there are lot of challenges they face ranging from having a well established and recognised community, high rate of active members,consistency is needed...technical know how too is needed...for ads to be advertised on your site one should have a good reputation...moreover bizdustry is an awesome sight with lots of positive reviews

This question can better be answered by the forum admins. But in my opinion , it is never easy to make money by managing the forum. It depends on the advertisers , sponsors that the forum has got.

Forum owners surely make money through the forum, for instance the paid to post websites, where people make threads and comments these generate traffic and the owner makes money through traffic and other sources. Although I will not say it's easy as nothing is easy when it comes to making money.

Based on the forum and what they do, making money forums is not easy as it looks. It takes work to convince people to come and work on your site.

Based on the forum and what they do, making money forums is not easy as it looks. It takes work to convince people to come and work on your site.
This is because so many people have not found things easy with Online earninng and would think that all new websites are scams.

I think compared to blogging, it is easy to make money from forms. Building content and traffic is easy for forum because the members will build contents and drive traffic

I think compared to blogging, it is easy to make money from forms. Building content and traffic is easy for forum because the members will build contents and drive traffic
Yes, the owner just need to offer bonuses to members who try to give the best by referring friends and creating threads and posts.

I think the success of your site is dependent on how well you promote it and how well you pay AND treat members at the initial stage of the site.

They make most of their money through Google advertisement and also from advertisement from people and business organisation, yes they really make a lot of money but not in all Forums, it depends on the number of people

The owners of forum do not earn money easily as people are saying. They mostly rely on ads and in order to be approved you have to reach some threshold first.

I read a post where they said they paid $1500 to members. That's a lot of money to be paid. Did the forum make that amount to pay the users? I really doubt. The admin must have paid from their pockets in order to keep the members continue posting.
I do reason like that sometimes times. I do wonder how they get the money they paid there members. I know that they make money from ads but I do think that they earn is not up to what they pay us. That is why I will always advise us as a member to always disabled adblocker on our browser.

If you are talking about a forum like mylot or quora, I believe a wonder is able to make a ,lot of money but for most of forum owners making money is not very easy

Making money on forums is not easy, in fact it is also really hard to make money from blog. Actually making momey from your website is very hard these days.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back