Wait!!, It's about to go wow 😱😱😲
Staff member
Writer's Staff Team
1000 Posts Club
Oct 10, 2021
USD
$23.4600USD
Biznotes
I've been pondering a question lately that's relevant to both seasoned forum administrators and newcomers: Do forums need to actively practice SEO strategies for better visibility on search engines, similar to how bloggers and content creators do, or is it enough to focus solely on engagement within the forum itself and trust that the forum posts will rank naturally on search engines?

I have three forums, I try to do On-page, off-page, as well as technical SEO on my forums. My SEO strategies have not paid so far and I do not receive organic traffic, however, I believe, in the long run, my SEO strategies will pay off. As far as IO know most of the forum owners are serious about doing SEO fortheir sites.

I actually experimented with doing blog posts within the forum structure itself and it did bring traffic, quite a lot of it actually. Problem is, people did not join which is the ultimate goal of a forum. You want people to join especially so it can earn.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back