What's new

Do forum owners make money easily?

With the short time that I have been publishing in the forums, I have observed that it is not easy to obtain profits, perhaps with time and after having a stability they begin to reap their fruits. This goes hand in hand with the constant presence of the members and their honesty in quality publications.
I don't think the forum sites generate money easily through the posting of thread and the creation of topic in the forum site, because most of the forum sites decrease their earning with time.

I don't think the forum sites generate money easily through the posting of thread and the creation of topic in the forum site, because most of the forum sites decrease their earning with time.
You're right @Shigobad2020 , that's why I say it's not easy. Everything goes hand in hand with the activity that is maintained in the forum, but that is not everything. It also has to do with traffic, announcements, among other things.

I would also like to know how they generate revenue to pay for posts aside from ads and how to keep it consistent, because I've seen so many forums reduce their payment per post with time.
They generate revenue from ads. In any way, it's not that easy, as ads pay crumbs. It's necessary to have tons of daily visit (tens of thousands) to earn decently. Forums reducing payments found hard to cover the expenses for hosting and domain name plus high rate payments to users.

I consider PTP forums as a business which can be profitable or can incur losses. Especially if the site is dependent on the ads I don't think there is a guarantee that it will earn regularly. More likely there will be times that the revenue would fall short and vice versa. If the PTP forum is surely profitable then why are there so many that turned "scam" that they failed to pay the withdrawals?

Forum owners can have alot of money but only if there are alot of people in the forum,comparing it with blog

Before a forum can make money, the forum needs a lot of active members who needs to actively create content. The forum owner needs to work hard on building members and content

They could make money through lots of traffic on the site, advertising on the site and this will come with time as the forum members and number grows big

Paid to post websites pay members for creating threads and making comments, while they generate revenue from ads and other means. Is it an easy thing anyone can succeed in or there are so many challenges?
I don't think that it is easy and the reason that i am saying this is because there have been quite some struggles by teh admins on this forum as well, and the advertising rates are not excessively high unless people are constantly clicking on advertisement. So i think it is still hard and requires a lot of time patience and knowledge to make a pay per post forum.

I don't think that it is easy and the reason that i am saying this is because there have been quite some struggles by teh admins on this forum as well, and the advertising rates are not excessively high unless people are constantly clicking on advertisement. So i think it is still hard and requires a lot of time patience and knowledge to make a pay per post forum.
Absolutely, there is also the issue of some members who do not just want to obey the rules and would give the admin extra work in moderating the forum to ensure sanity.

I don't think it is so easy to make money as a forum owner, if it was everybody was eventually into creating their own forums. It requires a lot of patience for you to make real money from owning a forum.
Post automatically merged:

if you can be able to monetize your forum, then you are definitely on your way to making a lot of money on monthly basis. Managing a forum may not be easy but it is really worth it.

Last edited:
Owning a forum is as equal to owning a business because forums generate money to their owners as well too as any other business does. They only make money based on the effort they put into running the forum

If the forums receive tons of traffic, if the forums have a lot of members who create a lot of content, the forum is likely to earn well. earning depends on the traffic and member base.

Forum owners do not actually make money easily and that is why most of the forums that we have now have started using the get paid to comment feature on their forums so that they can have traffic and more content on their site that will translate to more revenues to the forum as most people do not make use of forum instead they make use of social networks.

Just like other investments and business, they don't really make money easily but with consistency and persisitency and with the popularity of their websites, they can start making huge money.

depends on the number of users that exist on that forum and how active they are, also, the number of sponsors matter too when it comes to earnings

I dont think its that easy for them to make money, because first and foremost, they need to make their forum or site known. before they start trying to get ads endorsements. Then there is the factor where they need to make sure their members post reasonable threads.

Earning money from anywhere is never an easy job to do. Similarly making money by running a forum is not easy but possible from sponsorships , ads and other ways. There are already lot of successful forums out there including Bizdustry.

Nothing comes easy especially when it comes to making money, it might seem.easy now to us but it probably been years of hardwork and dedication that we are seeing now

Yes forum owners make money despite the fact it depends on the type of business one is running but am sure bizdustry owner is also earning

Yes forum owners make money despite the fact it depends on the type of business one is running but am sure bizdustry owner is also earning
As a forum owner whose forum has grown and have enough subscriber will make easy money because as long as there is traffic in the forum he keeps making more money.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back