Do forum owners make money easily?

Bookwormlux

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 10, 2020
USD
$4.0000USD
Biznotes
Paid to post websites pay members for creating threads and making comments, while they generate revenue from ads and other means. Is it an easy thing anyone can succeed in or there are so many challenges?

I would also like to know how they generate revenue to pay for posts aside from ads and how to keep it consistent, because I've seen so many forums reduce their payment per post with time.

With the short time that I have been publishing in the forums, I have observed that it is not easy to obtain profits, perhaps with time and after having a stability they begin to reap their fruits. This goes hand in hand with the constant presence of the members and their honesty in quality publications.

A forum is like a blog or website and it solely relies on engangement and intersactions to get revenues.They also have an orportunity to become an influencer for various activities online but a portfolio has to be built like having quality content that will prompt targeted ads as the major source. As per my explanation it means revenue has to be out sourced as the forum is building itself.

I have been posting on forums since a long time and the only forum that I know has been successful is Beer Money. About 99 percent forum I have posted are dead or dying.

I don't think it is easy to make money from a forum that pays the users for creating content. If that was easy why would so many forums cut the pay rate.

If you have a lot of members and a lot of activities, I think you can earn money as a forum owner.

If it was possible, a forum like Bizdustry where there are over 250 thousand posts and over 7 thousand members would have never slashed the pay rate.

It is a gradual process for forum members to start making profits out of their platforms because first the need to generate traffic to their forum,the more people and more time the spend on the platform, plus the means of monetization the forum is using, determines their income level.

If it was possible, a forum like Bizdustry where there are over 250 thousand posts and over 7 thousand members would have never slashed the pay rate.
My thoughts exactly, Bizdustry seemed like it had lots of potential. I was surprised when they cut their pay rate as well

I read a post where they said they paid $1500 to members. That's a lot of money to be paid. Did the forum make that amount to pay the users? I really doubt. The admin must have paid from their pockets in order to keep the members continue posting.

Forums generate internal traffic and traffic from regular visitors (members) and these visitors come from the same IP. Therefore, earning from ads is quite difficult for the forums.

That's why forums are always desperate for new members. So it won't be just same IP every time. At least other new members will come to generate traffic with different IP address.

In think forums have a greater chance of making money compared to blogs, however, it is also true that it cost more to maintain a forum

I had a forum once, however, I stopped he forum before I monetized it. Traffic and content come quite easily on forums.

I understand about easy content on forums because the members will create content. However, a lot of content ca be low value because the posters are not proficient on the topic

That's the nature of forums. Forums are user generated content sites and users are not always the best when it comes to content creation.

I have checked a lot of forums where the content quality is not very good but the forums have a lot of members and also a lot of ads.

Forum owner can make money from the website if actually them have many members, I think that is only way them can make money from their forum.

I have been posting on forums since a long time and the only forum that I know has been successful is Beer Money. About 99 percent forum I have posted are dead or dying.

Bizdustry is far much better forum than Beer money. I have heard many complaints of members of beer money forum. For example, some were not paid ,despite beer money having a good reputation. Bizdustry is so far the best forum on the internet right now with great pay rates as compared to other forums.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back