A Forum on Religion Niche

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I think religion is a profitable niche. This is very popular niche on video sharing platforms like youtube. The channels that share interesting stories and anecdotes about religions have a lot of views on their videos. What about online communities, do you think a forum on religion niche can be profitable. When I say profitable I mean can a community dedicated to religion can attract a lot of activities?

Well, with a Christianity only forum, for instance, it could be argued that making money off it is immoral. However, perhaps the same thing wouldn't apply to some forum that spans discussion of all religions.

Anyway, there is definitely a market for people wanting to talk about religion.

Last edited:
I am a member on a certain forum that is dedicated to Christianity. I have also used some forums that have sections to other religions. Based on how these forums are performing (in terms of garnering users and activities), I think religious forums can be profitable. The only thing that can be hard is to conflict resolution. For instance, a member following one religion could say something bad about another religion and a fight might ensue in the forum

I am a member on a certain forum that is dedicated to Christianity. I have also used some forums that have sections to other religions. Based on how these forums are performing (in terms of garnering users and activities), I think religious forums can be profitable. The only thing that can be hard is to conflict resolution. For instance, a member following one religion could say something bad about another religion and a fight might ensue in the forum
Me saying that money is only an offence to Christianity is not what I meant. I was just using one example.

Yes, religion and politics sparks a lot of discussion, but as you say, it has to be controlled kind of like how a saloon is.

Me saying that money is only an offence to Christianity is not what I meant. I was just using one example.

Yes, religion and politics sparks a lot of discussion, but as you say, it has to be controlled kind of like how a saloon is.
Someone might argue that Money is an offense in Christianity and other people might argue that the Bible does not specifically mention that you should not make money. We can have always have two sides of discussion.

Someone might argue that Money is an offense in Christianity and other people might argue that the Bible does not specifically mention that you should not make money. We can have always have two sides of discussion.
Yeah, it's a tough theological argument. For instance, one part of the Bible says a rich man will hardly enter the kingdom, but another talks of Solomon, who was super-wealthy and had hundreds of wives.

When it comes to religious discussion, people would disagree on a lot of things, not just between two different religions but even within the same religion. But don't you think the topic would bring more traffic and engagement. As a forum owner, you will always be on a profitable side.

I'm sure there are many forums meant for just religious people. I can't say I've been a member of any of them as I'm not very religious, but I know the niche is a popular one to get in, as there are a lot of religious people out there. It just depends on what religions you plan to make a forum for. I think making a forum that is geared towards all religions would be ideal.

When I say religious forum, I do not mean to create a forum where people preach religion, I am thinking about a forum where people discuss on religions. For instance, we can discuss on what different religions say about money. The only problem I see in this niche is I need a lot of staff to handle conflict.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back