What's new

Do forum owners make money easily?

I think forum owners make more money than the blog owners simply because for forum owners traffic comes easily (because they have hundreds f thousands posters who regularly visit the website.

Paid to post websites pay members for creating threads and making comments, while they generate revenue from ads and other means. Is it an easy thing anyone can succeed in or there are so many challenges?
I can't really answer for that, but for them to be able to pay the members even though most do fail to pay but for them to pay manners members of the forum then probably the make money...

I can't really answer for that, but for them to be able to pay the members even though most do fail to pay but for them to pay manners members of the forum then probably the make money...
I believe this too, because they are not foolish to continue paying when they are not really earninng anything in return. It is good for them to always be consistent as it helps build trust.

earning does not come easily for a blogger or forum owner. you have to work very hard to make money from your site. You need to seo and digital marketing.

Paid to post websites pay members for creating threads and making comments, while they generate revenue from ads and other means. Is it an easy thing anyone can succeed in or there are so many challenges?
Its not easy for forum site owners to start making money right from the onset but as times goes on and they start generating traffic, the money keeps coming as people keeps coming to the forum.

Its not easy for forum site owners to start making money right from the onset but as times goes on and they start generating traffic, the money keeps coming as people keeps coming to the forum.
Getting enough members is also not easy for them as they have to start paying from their pockets before gaining the trust of so many members who would be active.

I know its hard earning very high revenue from ads for forum owners. But consistency towards achieving the goal of earning better revenue from ads, sponsorship and donations etc, yield out the expected goal at the right time.

I know its hard earning very high revenue from ads for forum owners. But consistency towards achieving the goal of earning better revenue from ads, sponsorship and donations etc, yield out the expected goal at the right time.
That is the main deal. Giving up at the initial stage is usually not advisable as one does not know how close they are to their success in owning a forum.

That is the main deal. Giving up at the initial stage is usually not advisable as one does not know how close they are to their success in owning a forum.
Yes, we never can tell when it comes to forum's welfare in the future. That's why consistency matters a lot. Even if its not driving to the expected goal, we should keep chasing it.

Yes, we never can tell when it comes to forum's welfare in the future. That's why consistency matters a lot. Even if its not driving to the expected goal, we should keep chasing it.
Some forum owners usually close their sites instead of reducing the payment rate and see how they can continue paying their members.

I was planning to reply to this topic, but I never got around to doing it, with everything else in Bizdustry and outside in real life. Earning money as a webmaster (forum owner) isn't as easy as it seems, even if you have the traffic and website visitors. For example, at least 60% of our demographics at Bizdustry are mostly from third-world countries like Nigeria, Pakistan, and Africa.

While we accept everybody regardless of where we live, major advertising networks often don't serve the highest paying advertisements to website visitors that live in third-world countries. Why?
@Anis Boukezzoula

A customer who lives in the United States, for example, is developing a local dating application and wants to target their audience. If an advertising campaign through Google Adwords, for example, is to be effective, it must first recognize and explain its target demographic. Then, it enables a company to tailor its products or services to the requirements and desires of its optimizing customer revenue and thus profit. Advertisers tend to target countries with the highest paying customer, strong economies, and have the strongest relevance to the product or service being marketed.

In answer to whether a forum, blog, or website is profitable is dependant on a number of factors, including:

1. Knowledge of the marketing industry, previous experience will help.
  2. Knowledge of how to approach individuals asking for sponsorships.
  3. Increase website traffic from 1st Tier Countries like the United States, Canada, Australia, and United Kingdom whilst maintaining a diverse member base.
  4. Knowing the difference between ad networks and sponsorships.

Relying on advertising networks will be enough money to cover basic costs, such as your web hosting bill, for example. Still, it's not sufficient to maintain a Paid to Post business model. You will need to find external sources of income through individual businesses, as mentioned above. To put it simply, it can be a profitable way to make money online if you know how to and have the patience.

Some forum owners usually close their sites instead of reducing the payment rate and see how they can continue paying their members.
That has happened often from site owners, both forum owners that are running income program. Since they couldn't find the right way to make money they closed down. But i hope it won't happen the same way to bizdustry. I wish Admin the strength to carry Bizdustry along.

Seeing the admin of this site giving a detailed explanation of how these things work gives me joy and I am most happy for him being able to consider low tier countries even when they do not generate much for him.

Well , the fact is that forum owners only make money when the site has good traffic coming from top tiers country and when the site has sponsors who advertised on the site as well

Nothing big starts big. Forum owners that are making it big have their story to tell. They've had days when they've got nothing from the forum

The main thing is that you must have lots of cash to pay members for some months before you could start to make money. Running a paid forum is capital intensive, you might be struggling if you are not bouyant enough, especially those that come from developing countries. Only start to make money when your forum generate lots of traffic.

Well , the fact is that forum owners only make money when the site has good traffic coming from top tiers country and when the site has sponsors who advertised on the site as well
That is a very serious situation then and it is not going to be easy for one to expect traffic for tier one countries as they won't work for the peanuts we earn here.

Most forum owners that have pay to post websites do not see profit immediately. At the start of the venture they may be in the hole but the entire point of having one is to build up posts and an active community that a year or 2 into the future could be very much so and extremely profitable, especially if Google is active on your site like this one. Bizdustry will see a point in it's life cycle where it's making incredible income. I already know this, it just doesn't happen over night.

That is a very serious situation then and it is not going to be easy for one to expect traffic for tier one countries as they won't work for the peanuts we earn here.
Yeah , this is why most sites have to manage traffic coming from tier 3 countries. Even the tier one users are few and are only there for fun and not money

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back