What's new

Did you manage to recover from the financial damages that the Covid19 has caused you?

The financial damages that was caused to me by the pandemic is something that will definitely take some time before it is going to go completely. I am going to wait and then reduce it slowly.

Well, as for me, it was during pandemic I got to know online earning site and since then it has been a good source of income for me. I am willing to even start earning all my income online as soon as I get the skills I aspire for.

Well, as for me, it was during pandemic I got to know online earning site and since then it has been a good source of income for me. I am willing to even start earning all my income online as soon as I get the skills I aspire for.
Nice, it seems you are so passionate about online business , but in the previous comment you made , you tell me about having a company and becoming a trillionaire, lolz. Which online business do you want to earn from full time ?

I wish I had known more about paid to post sites like these during that period. I believed I would have made so much back then but I don't really regret it much.

Actually the covid 19 pandemic has caused so much damages to the global economy though some countries have recovered but some are still on the process. My business has been managing.

I have managed to scale through the problems that covid-19 caused me. Alhough , it was very tough at the beginning but at the end , I was able to find a lasting situation to the problems.

To seventy percent of the world population , the pandemic lockdown has done them more harm than good but some people actually make it big during the lockdown.

I've been able to cope to bounce back to some extend. Although it actually help to improve my online gains, do there is a balance. Everything is settled now.

To seventy percent of the world population , the pandemic lockdown has done them more harm than good but some people actually make it big during the lockdown.
there are so many people that made a lot of money during the Corona virus pandemic lockdown. Especially in the online space a lot of people had the time to venture into several businesses and made some good money from them. I also made money during that period.

During the pandemic , I was not earning much.. But it slows down my learning process . during that time I was trying to acquire a skill that will help me in the future. Well I don't have any problem now because everything has been done.

The damages that was caused by the COVID 19 pandemic you something that is going to be around for a very long time. I lost a lot of money to which I am still trying to recover.

I was lucky in the sense that the pandemic gave me an opportunity to explore my working from home dream so I wasn't feeling the heat much as others did. Though I've gotten a job now, the side hustle online still helps a great deal.

My country is still suffering from the economical problem caused by covid 19. Since during the pandemic goods in the market increase in price and availability of things are less compare to then.

My country is still suffering from the economical problem caused by covid 19. Since during the pandemic goods in the market increase in price and availability of things are less compare to then.
This is very true. Some economies are still struggling to completely emerge from the negative impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic so the prices of goods are still relatively high.

It even help me to get to know about so many reliable making money online opportunities. This is why I'm grateful for the positive side of the Corona virus pandemic last year.
That was the experience i had during the pandemic period,because it did not only made me to explore and search for other means expecially through the online platform,but we set up a support structure that will be attending to the needs of our customers by way of delivery.

Well my country has try to recover from the financial problem caused by the covid-19 pandemic because many politicians then stolen allot of money was supposed to be given to the covid-19 patients.

It slows down so many things , but I was not really affected because during the pandemic I had opportunity to make money then online as I am still doing. and that is what I was concentrating on when everyone was on lockdown.

It slows down so many things , but I was not really affected because during the pandemic I had opportunity to make money then online as I am still doing. and that is what I was concentrating on when everyone was on lockdown.
what saved many of us in this part of the world are the numerous opportunities available to make money on the internet. I was among those who ventured into tangible online businesses during the pandemic and make money.

The Covid-19 pandemic never had a major impact on me because I have been working as a freelancer for a really long time. Freelancers were quite lucky during the pandemic.

The Covid-19 pandemic never had a major impact on me because I have been working as a freelancer for a really long time. Freelancers were quite lucky during the pandemic.
COVID-19 really hit many businesses and lots of people were laid off from their jobs. Things have improved now and many people have gotten their jobs back or even better jobs.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back