What's new

Did you manage to recover from the financial damages that the Covid19 has caused you?

That is true, people no longer fear the coronavirus pandemic in this part of the world because it is almost non-existent again. many people have actually gotten back to their businesses but at the same time some of them made a lot of losses.
The reason why some people have returned back to their business is because the government has given them the permission to do so , probably the government understand that the risk of contacting the virus is less that is why people are allowed to engage in business. In some countries I think the Lockdown is still very active , I don't know.

The reason why some people have returned back to their business is because the government has given them the permission to do so , probably the government understand that the risk of contacting the virus is less that is why people are allowed to engage in business. In some countries I think the Lockdown is still very active , I don't know.
I don't think there are countries where by lockdown is still very active. I know that safety measures are being put in place in order to prevent the spread of the virus but most countries has gotten back to their normal businesses.

I don't think there are countries where by lockdown is still very active. I know that safety measures are being put in place in order to prevent the spread of the virus but most countries has gotten back to their normal businesses.
There was a time I heard on the news that North Korea has reported a case of the coronavirus for the first time in their country and as a result of this they have mandated all citizens to go on lockdown. Ever since then I didn't follow up the news to know about their present state.

There was a time I heard on the news that North Korea has reported a case of the coronavirus for the first time in their country and as a result of this they have mandated all citizens to go on lockdown. Ever since then I didn't follow up the news to know about their present state.
I actually do not trust any kind of news that comes from North Korea because the country does not allow free flow of information, so some group of persons can actually cook up a news in order to get attention.

The coronavirus did not really affect me then , but just that it slows down so many things. I really came to understand about making money online during after the pandemic. I have fully recovered from the effects of the pandemic personally.

I actually do not trust any kind of news that comes from North Korea because the country does not allow free flow of information, so some group of persons can actually cook up a news in order to get attention.
The news was reported on BBC and I believe it was a trusted information. Do you really think that new media do not have access to what is happening in the North Korea ?

The news was reported on BBC and I believe it was a trusted information. Do you really think that new media do not have access to what is happening in the North Korea ?
like I stated before, North Korea does not permit free flow of information. You cannot even take pictures of their government buildings and if you do so you will be arrested. this is a first-hand information from someone that have traveled there before.

like I stated before, North Korea does not permit free flow of information. You cannot even take pictures of their government buildings and if you do so you will be arrested. this is a first-hand information from someone that have traveled there before.
I know that the country is rules by strict detetors. I didn't know there's no free flow of information like you said. In that case that means I have so many things to learn about how North Korea operate.

I know that the country is rules by strict detetors. I didn't know there's no free flow of information like you said. In that case that means I have so many things to learn about how North Korea operate.
just know that some of the information you will be seeing about North Korea on the internet may not be true because the citizens are not allowed in some cases to go to the internet. So this restriction may restrict some kind of information.

just know that some of the information you will be seeing about North Korea on the internet may not be true because the citizens are not allowed in some cases to go to the internet. So this restriction may restrict some kind of information.
In situation like this , news media personel could get into the country as a normal citizen and record what is happening and send it to the outside world. Well maybe there are so many rules that governs them we may not understand.

In situation like this , news media personel could get into the country as a normal citizen and record what is happening and send it to the outside world. Well maybe there are so many rules that governs them we may not understand.
It seems as if you don't know what I am talking about. If you are a foreigner they will search you very well before you go out of the country. It is not a free country like the United States where you can record everything you see.

It seems as if you don't know what I am talking about. If you are a foreigner they will search you very well before you go out of the country. It is not a free country like the United States where you can record everything you see.
Hmmm. Wow this is really complicated and strick. I wonder why they have to operate a country that way because it seems the citizen of the countries are not really happy with this.

Hmmm. Wow this is really complicated and strick. I wonder why they have to operate a country that way because it seems the citizen of the countries are not really happy with this.
I don't think their Citizens are not happy. Before colonization African countries were being ruled by their own way and almost everyone was happy. Life in those days were very good when you hear the story or read about it. Everybody must not be like the West.

covid really cost ,me a whole lot business wise, as then i was managing a new sport betting shop and covid structed, they stopped most sport activities and we where on lock down, the business suffered so much and the owner had to sell it off.

covid really cost ,me a whole lot business wise, as then i was managing a new sport betting shop and covid structed, they stopped most sport activities and we where on lock down, the business suffered so much and the owner had to sell it off.
it was actually so bad because I know someone that worked in a Sports betting shop during those days. It was then that a lot of people including myself discovered different ways of making money online.

The COVID-19 virus has caused lots of damages to people financially not only financially, but for me COVID-19 has not really cause me any damage but rather it's helps me.

Actually the covid 19 outbreak has caused so much business setbacks to alot of economy due to that, many have suffered it. I am still trying and hoping I could recover from the shock.

I am just recovering from the after effect of the pandemic because I lost my job to the pandemic , though I have my own business now but most people are yet to recover from the effect of the pandemic.

Buy now I believed that most of the businesses should have recovered from the aftermath of the pandemic. The pandemic is really a very bad thing that affected the economies of most of the world and mostly businesses.

I would say the covid 19 did a financial damage to me per day because i never had a business neither was i working before the covid 19 pandemic. The covid 19 period instead helped me to start working online.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back