What's new

Did you manage to recover from the financial damages that the Covid19 has caused you?

By and by I can say that I did recover from the effect of the pandemic on my financial status. This is mostly because all of my activities and businesses are online based which never involve me leaving my house to go anywhere. No restrictions for my business per say.
That's good for you , you are not affected really much because most of your business are online based , but most people running an offline business has been deeply affected and its not easy recovering .

COVID-19 really hit many businesses and lots of people were laid off from their jobs. Things have improved now and many people have gotten their jobs back or even better jobs.

There have been many businesses that mkay not recover sooner because many experts already stated that the impact of Covid-19 might last for a really long time.

what saved many of us in this part of the world are the numerous opportunities available to make money on the internet. I was among those who ventured into tangible online businesses during the pandemic and make money.
A lot of people were making a lot of money during that time from the internet and I can testified about it. Because of that a lot of people find it very difficult to return back to their various offline employment since they have opportunity to make money online

A lot of people were making a lot of money during that time from the internet and I can testified about it. Because of that a lot of people find it very difficult to return back to their various offline employment since they have opportunity to make money online
Definitely, the Corona virus pandemic opened the door for a lot of people to discover different ways of making money online including myself. some people do not find joy in working offline again.

Definitely, the Corona virus pandemic opened the door for a lot of people to discover different ways of making money online including myself. some people do not find joy in working offline again.
Yes , but people like me who have an offline business I was still interested to return back to my business and I was looking for every possibe ways to reopen my business. I think this is mostly for employees and not business owner.

Now that everything is back to normal, we have witnessed a reduction in the number of people doing online jobs. Most of them have gone back to their offline jobs.

Yes , but people like me who have an offline business I was still interested to return back to my business and I was looking for every possibe ways to reopen my business. I think this is mostly for employees and not business owner.
Employees as well as business owners were much affected by the Corona virus pandemic. If you have a business I think by now you should have recovered. I'm even planning on starting an offline business very soon.

Employees as well as business owners were much affected by the Corona virus pandemic. If you have a business I think by now you should have recovered. I'm even planning on starting an offline business very soon.
I'm quite sure majority of businesses that were on hold during the pandemic have resumed. I would also advise you to also put your propose offline business online too.

I'm quite sure majority of businesses that were on hold during the pandemic have resumed. I would also advise you to also put your propose offline business online too.
Yes, majority of offline businesses in this part of the world has resumed. Most of them have recovered from their losses they accrued during the Corona virus pandemic. Definitely putting your business both offline and online is important.

Yes, majority of offline businesses in this part of the world has resumed. Most of them have recovered from their losses they accrued during the Corona virus pandemic. Definitely putting your business both offline and online is important.
It was a very difficult phase for many businesses back then during the lockdown period. Many small scale businesses had to close down due to lack to patronage by people.

It was a very difficult phase for many businesses back then during the lockdown period. Many small scale businesses had to close down due to lack to patronage by people.
I don't think those that operated online businesses were really affected like those who had only shops. Plenty people have learnt to now have online businesses in addition to the physical shop they have.

No, not yet. That's why I got interested in making money online. I believe many people have lost their jobs because of COVID. Now the situation is a little bit better, but you never know what's going to happen in the future. We can only hope that everything is going to be alright.

No, not yet. That's why I got interested in making money online. I believe many people have lost their jobs because of COVID. Now the situation is a little bit better, but you never know what's going to happen in the future. We can only hope that everything is going to be alright.
So many people lost their source of livelihood during the lockdown period that accompanied the pandemic. However, those who had offline businesses fared better.

In this part of the world there are a lot of petty businesses could not be revived again. some of those people actually do not know how they can go online to continue running their busineses.

Truly speaking, I have not fully recovered from the covid -19 pandemic financially, because I was supposed to work and earn something since then but I could not do it because we were not allowed to go out and my country never paid for any damages.

Now my business is doing well I have face so many setback in business operated during the covid19 and its one of those lesson which I have learn so after the covid 19 I have to reenforce myself and start my business fresh and now my business is growing

I don't have any problem personally with my business because the Corona virus is over and my business has return back fully into its normal operation. I don't see any business owner that didn't wish to return back to his business during the lockdown..

I don't have any problem personally with my business because the Corona virus is over and my business has return back fully into its normal operation. I don't see any business owner that didn't wish to return back to his business during the lockdown..
That is true, people no longer fear the coronavirus pandemic in this part of the world because it is almost non-existent again. many people have actually gotten back to their businesses but at the same time some of them made a lot of losses.

That is true, people no longer fear the coronavirus pandemic in this part of the world because it is almost non-existent again. many people have actually gotten back to their businesses but at the same time some of them made a lot of losses.
This is very true. There are people who are of the opinion that there shouldn't have been a lockdown in the first place. I think the negative impact it had on the economy caused my many job losses.

This is very true. There are people who are of the opinion that there shouldn't have been a lockdown in the first place. I think the negative impact it had on the economy caused my many job losses.
I don't think the government was foolish by imposing the lockdown because it was necessary in order to curtail the coronavirus pandemic. If it was not the proactive measures taken by some countries it would have spread so wide.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back